Darts...

Sideshow

Now you know why i never darken the door of the bookies :(

I make a slight profit over the season on football betting so I'm not too bad at that, but I stay well clear of betting on darts as I invariably get it wrong.

3-1 to Anderson and he's setting the early pace.

Wade won through in the end, though God knows what he was talking about in the post match interview. It's a little bit cringeworthy when he goes all cryptic on us.

Yeah, Dave Clark seemed to be thinking what the f**k are you on about Wade?

Maybe Wade was still a bit stunned after Lewis gave him a slobbery kiss on the lips, Hmmmm nice :lol::lol:

Wade had some sunburn didn't he?

You're not kidding ! I remember after his last match he said he was gonna sit by the pool, and all I could think of "you've been doing too much of that !".

What's the lineup for the semis tonight ?

You're not kidding ! I remember after his last match he said he was gonna sit by the pool, and all I could think of "you've been doing too much of that !".

What's the lineup for the semis tonight ?

Taylor vs Part then Barney vs Wade is the order of play tonight. First time in a while the top four seeds have all made it to a major semi-final.

I would not rule out Part with the way he has been playing at the moment. He's the one guy in the field, outside of the amazing Barney, who has made me think "he has a real chance here".

I'm going for a Taylor/Barney final tonight though.

Taylor going at this one early ... nine darter possibilities...

EDIT: He got 7/9ths of the way there and swept up the 1st leg with a 10 darter.

EDIT AGAIN: He's since gone 5/6ths and 6/9ths of the way towards the nine darter. Taylor is on fire so far.

Edited by The Naitch

Absolutely ridiculous darts from Taylor it's verging on scary.

Part isn't playing that badly but that missed double before the break is a killer. 4-1 and 3-2 is a massive difference especially against The Power.

Absolutely ridiculous darts from Taylor it's verging on scary.

Part isn't playing that badly but that missed double before the break is a killer. 4-1 and 3-2 is a massive difference especially against The Power.

I think Part's "erse is baked"