Darts...

Sideshow

Good nights darts. I think Klassen has well justified his selection, gonna be great entertainment, so will Mardle, its always entertaining so see him get humped.

No parade for Webster, but at least it was confirmed http://www.pdc.tv/page/NewsdeskDetail/0,,1...1547082,00.html

anderson next week, hope the darts are as good! bring it on!

Anyone one else think barney gave up when he was 6-2 down ?

definately. looked so frustrated with himself, he was just flinging them, then the 161 came along and he went back to ormal, strange attitude tho, every leg counts in the PL!

As luck would have it I'm actually in Vegas when the desert classic is on, unfortunately despite having a look the other day I have no idea where to buy tickets, can anyone point me in the right direction?

That way ---------------------------->

As luck would have it I'm actually in Vegas when the desert classic is on, unfortunately despite having a look the other day I have no idea where to buy tickets, can anyone point me in the right direction?

www.planetdarts.tv may be able to help yi in the right direction, more than i as 1 man could anyway

Anyone know what train station in Edinburgh would be best to get off?

How much would it be from Waverley or Haymarket to the venue?

I've heard Edinburgh Park is the best bet and a taxi from there but I don't imagine there to be many boozers round that way?

Morning draw for me in the open against some guy called Mark McGoldrick. 12.00 ... okay, so it's not actually in the morning, but it works for me.

Unlike most of the Opens I've seen this year, the draw has some right big names in them.

Morning draw for me in the open against some guy called Mark McGoldrick. 12.00 ... okay, so it's not actually in the morning, but it works for me.

Unlike most of the Opens I've seen this year, the draw has some right big names in them.

12.30 start for me against Alan McKenzie. Ted Hankey is there this year :D deeeelighted. A nice wee bye for myself into the last 1024 :lol: only need to get to the last 64 to win £15 :lol: