Darts...

Sideshow

Guest Berwick till i die

Stunning performance from Barney and if he plays like that against wade and presumably Taylor in the final then I think he will win it as he looks unstoppable. His 180s and 140s were brilliant and when he's hitting his doubles like tonight then know one can live with him.

I've hit a real snag in my game last few days and I think I might even have dartitis. Whenever I'm lining up to throw now I feel as if I'm shaking slightly and I can't concentrate fully on my target for some reason and as a result my darts are flying all over the shop, so frustrating!

Edited by MTJ

I've hit a real snag in my game last few days and I think I might even have dartitis. Whenever I'm lining up to throw now I feel as if I'm shaking slightly and I can't concentrate fully on my target for some reason and as a result my darts are flying all over the shop, so frustrating!

That's the alcohol. ;)

Have a few days without drink and it'll all be better. :)

stunning darts from barney last night,lets hope he beats that arrogant toss taylor in the final,and he hasnt peaked already,never seen anyone hit a 9 darter and be so calm,as if it was just a everyday occurance,1st one ever in world champs and £20,000 to boot

stunning darts from barney last night,lets hope he beats that arrogant toss taylor in the final,and he hasnt peaked already,never seen anyone hit a 9 darter and be so calm,as if it was just a everyday occurance,1st one ever in world champs and £20,000 to boot

You know darts as a sport did exist before the PDC came into being right? :huh:

So, no, it isn't. It's the second. Look up 'Paul Lim'.

Usual PDC predictablity. Usual names at the business end of the tournament. I'll tune into the final probably, but I'll give the semis a miss.

You have said the same pish all tournament yet keep watching it.

If it's so predictable for you fair enough but you don't have to keep making the point over and over.....

You have said the same pish all tournament yet keep watching it.

If it's so predictable for you fair enough but you don't have to keep making the point over and over.....

Actually I only watched two last 8 matches. Stompe and a bit of the Klaasen Barney.

Edited by MTJ

Watching the darts just now and Whitlock has his John Smith's advert sewn on upside down :lol::lol::lol:

Not even enough skill to see which way up writing should be!

Edit: it's been removed. Presumably not sewn on then.

Edited by Hebridean

RAYMOND VAN BARNEVELD 6-4 JAMES WADE

Set One Score : 3-2

Set Two Score : 0-3

Set Three Score : 1-3

Set Four Score : 3-2

Set Five Score : 2-3

Set Six Score : 3-1

Set Seven Score : 3-0

Set Eight Score : 0-3

Set Nine Score : 3-0

Set Ten Score : 3-0

Over 40 Checkouts

Wade : 41, 55, 82, 61, 56, 56, 82

Barney : 121, 96, 64, 96, 93, 112, 92, 60, 60, 128, 100

NOTES

* Much better darts from Wade here. He's looking pretty decent.

* Barney isn't really doing much worse today, is he ?

* James Wade is a different man tonight.

* Add that to the fact that Barney is looking a little off, and Wade is in with a real chance of causing what could be considered an upset.

* Barney can smell blood, and Wade is definately getting cut up here. He's simply not firing all cylinders and seems to be back to his brilliant WC best.

Edited by DomDom

Had the Lakeside on in the background. What a pile of pish that was tonight full of pub players. Darryl Fitton up against some guy who looks like Simon Weston and he must have had a 3 dart average of about 60. That last match there, according to Tony Greene was fantastic, but both guys must have averaged about 80. Its sums up the BDO that Edwin Max is one of the apparent better players in the BDO when he is a good pub standard player, and nowhere near professional.