Darts...

Sideshow

17 hours ago, Autistisches Nilpferd said:

So lads, which one was best?

Interesting question. Objectively they are both the same - it's throwing 9 darts at a non moving target that is 7'9¾" away.

Subjectively, though, they are different. One is in the 2nd set of a player's 3rd World Championship Final Appearance, the other was in a sudden death leg of a player's first game ever in the World Championships.

Borland's was better IMO.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
50 minutes ago, rowsdower said:

Great, DvdB can do his dance every night then proceed to bore everyone to death with the actual darts. I'm not a big Humphries fan, but he's been robbed here.

Humphries has to change his walk on music and work on his dance moves, obviously worth more than actually winning ranking tourneys.

It doesn't really matter much who was picked it's just such a boring and tired format. Most of the top players play each other all the time in world series events and majors that you are going to see nothing new in the Premier League.

Noppert and Humphries deserved to be in but it wouldn't have made me watch it anymore the time it starts unfortunately.

• 2 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, Todd_is_God said:

The lack of activity in here on what is PL night in Glasgow gives a real sense of how stale the sport in general has become.

The Premier League is the only darts I am really disinterested in to be honest. That is really stale and boring

• 3 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, Autistisches Nilpferd said:

Andrew Gilding wins the UK Open. 11-10 against MVG. Bugger me

Well done to him. He has almost matched his 2022 total winnings in one tournament. At 52 he has never even won so much as a PDC tour event and has jumped straight to a televised major!

Edited by djchapsticks

• 3 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo said:

Channel 5 right now. Now we’re talking.

Seniors is cracking. Euro tour on ViaPlay as well if anyone has it for the Scotland game

Another PL defeat for Peter Wright last night, looks like he will be reduced to a  role as spoileer for the rest of the tournament. Good to see Johnny Clayton getting back to near his best with a weekly win.