MVG
Smith
Wade
Anderson
Humphries
De Souza
Clayton
Rydz (will probably be Cross)

Won’t be far off. I think Cross instead of Rydz and Van Der Bergh will be in ahead of Humphries. Aspinall may miss out for De Sousa but that would be the only other debate.

Sherrock would have been in if she put up any kind of showing in the worlds as sky as dieing for her to be in it

7 hours ago, We Are Pars Fans! said:

Won’t be far off. I think Cross instead of Rydz and Van Der Bergh will be in ahead of Humphries. Aspinall may miss out for De Sousa but that would be the only other debate.

Sherrock would have been in if she put up any kind of showing in the worlds as sky as dieing for her to be in it

Hearn is likely to book Rydz over the likes of VdB and Aspinall imo as at the moment he’s a bigger draw than those two. He’s burst onto the scene like Brock Lesnar. Good point about Cross, he’s held the world title strap before so that gives him credit in the bank. 

Sherrock is a huge draw but I’m not sure she’s done enough on the oche to merit being booked.

Price
Wright
MVG
Smith
Wade
Anderson
Clayton

Are certainties imo. De Sousa is a probable. Then it's two from Cross, Dimi, Asp or Sherrock imo. They may go for one of the younger ones that's done well e.g. Rydz but I think they'll be playing it safe 

4 hours ago, TheScarf said:

Hearn is likely to book Rydz over the likes of VdB and Aspinall imo as at the moment he’s a bigger draw than those two. He’s burst onto the scene like Brock Lesnar. Good point about Cross, he’s held the world title strap before so that gives him credit in the bank. 

Sherrock is a huge draw but I’m not sure she’s done enough on the oche to merit being booked.

Don’t think she’s done enough at the bookies to merit being on the oche more likely.

Here's the draw for The Masters:

(1) Gerwyn Price v Ryan Searle / Mervyn King

(8) Jonny Clayton v Dimitri van den Bergh / Ian White

(4) James Wade v Dave Chisnall / Stephen Bunting

(5) Michael Smith v Krzysztof Ratajski / Gabriel Clemens

(2) Peter Wright v Dirk van Duijvenbode / Danny Noppert

(7) José de Sousa v Rob Cross / Brendan Dolan

(3) Michael van Gerwen v Nathan Aspinall / Luke Humphries

(6) Gary Anderson v Joe Cullen / Daryl Gurney

The list of Q School participants has also been published

Edited by Sherrif John Bunnell

On 05/01/2022 at 10:37, TheScarf said:

What are we saying for the Darts Barclays then?  I'd like to see - 

Price
Wright
MVG
Smith
Wade
Anderson
Humphries
De Souza
Clayton
Rydz (will probably be Cross)

Same old names kicking about year on year really. Think 2 leagues would work, with promotion and relegation? That way you could have your Humphries, Dobeys and Sherrocks of the world getting a chance to break into the Premier League?

4 minutes ago, Squalor Vic said:

Same old names kicking about year on year really. Think 2 leagues would work, with promotion and relegation? That way you could have your Humphries, Dobeys and Sherrocks of the world getting a chance to break into the Premier League?

Sherrock needs to focus on getting a tour card membership before she's considered for even a League 3 or 4 right now!

Just now, Ludo*1 said:

Sherrock needs to focus on getting a tour card membership before she's considered for even a League 3 or 4 right now!

Oh I know, she's miles off it in the floor tournaments by all accounts but if there was a hypothetical first division she'd be a shoo in with Sky

Sky have a pick and would clearly love Sherrock to get a card to try and fend off any 'but Barry says this is a meritocracy!' brigades if they put her in.  Nothing against her at all, and not really worth any uproar/outrage, but I would guess playing the axe murderers week in week out could do her confidence more harm than good, and some time getting a more solid floor game would be a wiser investment for the next 12 months.

Will be interesting to see how many of the WDF Lakeside lot get through.... ('Your holiday at Bob Potter's palace, that's saaaaaafe. but would you like to risk it for tonight's star prize?....)

Edited by Scorge

Yeah that is pretty unlucky from Fallon. Was one of the better games of the day with both producing 90+ averages but I suppose this is the nature of the beast at Q School. It does ramp up the pressure for the coming days though with zero on the order of merit to get into the final stage.

Josh Rock and Michael Flynn a couple of new names I have never heard of yesterday who are through to stage two. Both had tonne plus averages on route to qualifying. You just never know what one of these unknown names could be the next Gerwyn Price.