Darts...

Sideshow

Just now, Neilly said:

Wild how rattled people get on the internet. Red dots and all sorts flying about.

See you all at the Ukraine game in March with our collective kilts and Jimmy Wigs on cheering on the next national success.

No one is rattled, we are just laughing at you. HTH.

1 minute ago, Neilly said:

Wild how rattled people get on the internet. Red dots and all sorts flying about.

See you all at the Ukraine game in March with our collective kilts and Jimmy Wigs on cheering on the next national success.

You should probably call it a night now tbh. Any more posts and the tears will probably short out your keyboard 😂

12 minutes ago, RosspCfc said:

Just admit you've made a c**t of yourself Neilly and admit you hate Wright because he's a bit flamboyant and unorthodox.

Loved these few weeks. See you all for the Masters on ITV at the end of the month

As a darts man I'll be here Ross for more darting conversation.

The Scottish Patriots will be nowhere to be seen unless their hero is in the final again. 

Glen Minter levels of Scottish cringe from Neilly boy there.

That crowd though. Interesting to track the rise of English nationalism post Brexit with the attitudes of the darts crowds. Booing non English players, GSTQ and Scotland get battered getting belted out even in matches not involving either Scotland or England.

Fantastic stuff from Weirdo Wright. When it really mattered he had the balls and the ability. Two time world champion is some going for a man who was a very late developer in the game.
I do chortle at my fellow Scotsmen supporting the "Scottish" guy who only changed his nationality to "Scottish" to get in the World Cup team as he was too lowly ranked for England at the time.

You are aware that the crowd you clearly utterly despise were booing Wright because of his affiliation to the Scottish nation aren't you?
The majority of posts here hoping for a Wright victory are regarding getting it right up the crowd because if their behaviour.
Weird that you are having a pop at that but I'm sure you have your reasons.

6 minutes ago, Neilly said:

As a darts man I'll be here Ross for more darting conversation.

The Scottish Patriots will be nowhere to be seen unless their hero is in the final again. 

2 minutes ago, Neilly said:

Counting red dots on the internet there Ludo.

Grim.

Fucking state of this.

Wasp they said.
Didn’t Aidy Lewis get stung at Ally Pally by a wasp a few years back?

Unlikely at this time of year.

There was a wasp in one of the earlier rounds right at a crucial throw and the thrower had to step back from the oche. Stepped back up and finished the job. Can't recall who it was tbqh.
Given the recent temperatures I'm not surprised they've been out and about again.