Darts...

Sideshow

Just now, Ulises de la Cruz said:

Good final this.

I enjoyed both semi finals more than this. There's just something missing from this match so far, although it could end up a classic if it goes all the way. Wright looks shattered, kudos for him hanging in there. 

The weird thing is that Mardle is perfectly capable of decent analysis about the weight of the throw,best route to go to leave a decent checkout etc...

but most of the time it's pish like "if he wins this leg and then wins the next one he'll be throwing for the set" like the audience are incapable of counting to 3

3 minutes ago, StewartyMac said:

I enjoyed both semi finals more than this. There's just something missing from this match so far, although it could end up a classic if it goes all the way. Wright looks shattered, kudos for him hanging in there. 

Same, both semis were fantastic but this has been the the closest final since 2016. iirc.

5 minutes ago, StewartyMac said:

I'm finding this final boring as f**k in all honesty.

Not a patch on the semis.