Darts...

Sideshow

Another cracking match, apart from the wanks in the crowd. I don’t mind Smith and he is probably the most form in player. He should dispose of Wade quite easily and then sets up the Scotland v England final that the crowd will want.

No problem with the Scotland get battered stuff, it's the exact thing that goes both ways at the football. It's actually quite catchy too. Despite that the crowd is clearly full of scum bags.

Booing doubles and shouting out during throws can f**k off. There was also some boy in shot constantly during the Anderson match at the front but constantly facing the crowd. Imagine getting a front table at the darts but spending your whole day conducting GSTQ

I used to watch it very regularly but I got shot of Sky around 3 years back. 
I got IPTV though  so been watching quote regularly again but haven't watched PDC TV
I'm much the same, used to watch everything on Sky but not as regularly the last 3-4 years after getting rid.

Having this on at this time of year helps the more casual viewer too, not too much else on and lots more people with days off work etc.

There seems to be more of an England football crowd here than usual and that is reflected in the behaviour, although I find the 'Scotland get battered' stuff hilarious from a fanbase desperate to tell anyone that Scotland aren't their real rivals as they belt it out numerous times during a darts match between a Belgian and a Welshman.

Just seen footage of that Pieface c**t drinking a lager from his shoe at Ally Pally and the mutants are lapping it up.
Absolute creatures.

I suspect you'd fit in quite well with them given your propensity of using "mutant" and ""Weirdo" in a fair number of your posts.

On 20/12/2021 at 03:14, Loonytoons said:
On 19/12/2021 at 21:56, Sarto Mutiny said:
It's not an original observation, but bloody hell the Ally Pally crowd are a bunch of tedious c***s.

Love the atmosphere they generate.

Ah you love the atmosphere these mutants generate.

That says more about you than me. The only person I have seen anywhere on social media praising the Ally Pally atmosphere.

Weirdo behaviour.

Edited by Neilly

A bit annoyed by that last match, delighted to see Wright beat that wee dick but as someone who used to hate Price, based on this crowd, any English players getting through is bad news, but not even just that, Michael Smith is a total arsehole, mouthing off to the press last year about not getting a premier league place, he’s still yet to win a televised event ffs, guys an arrogant c**t with 0 to back it up, he may well go onto this one but honestly at this stage would rather anyone but him.

Hoping to see Anderson do it, would be great for him to roll back the years but failing that Wright will do nicely.

2 hours ago, RosspCfc said:

Btw chaps. Who watches the darts outside of the worlds? Watch all the TV tournaments and a fair bit of the Players Championship on PDC TV because my partner is darts daft. This thread is usually dead apart from this time of year though

Yeah I’m a pretty regular watcher, unless it interferes with football, or if I’m not watching I keep up to date with scores.

Nothing gets the excitement pumping like the worlds though, the best there is.

Ah you love the atmosphere these mutants generate.
That says more about you than me. The only person I have seen anywhere on social media praising the Ally Pally atmosphere.
Weirdo behaviour.

Christ almighty, did you look through my posts for that quote [emoji23].
That post was made early doors in the competition and it has gotten far worse in every round.
Mutants is just a terrible turn of phrase and calling a player specifically "The Weirdo" is sad stuff.

29 minutes ago, Loonytoons said:

Christ almighty, did you look through my posts for that quote emoji23.png.
That post was made early doors in the competition and it has gotten far worse in every round.
Mutants is just a terrible turn of phrase and calling a player specifically "The Weirdo" is sad stuff.

You were caught out. No big deal.

The crowds have been horrendous from day dot until now but if you enjoyed it then each to their own.

Just like me calling them mutants.

You were caught out. No big deal.
The crowds have been horrendous from day dot until now but if you enjoyed it then each to their own.
Just like me calling them mutants.
Aye, I was caught out. But jeez, you just keep doubling down with your rhetoric.
Awful terminology.

I have zero problem with Rydz joining in with the singing. He’s a young guy and as pointed out, if it was a Scottish player joining in with an England chant, we wouldn’t give two hoots. Loved watching him and hopefully he progresses next year. I know I’m in the minority but I quite like Price. A brilliant darts player who I believe comes across better away from the darts. 

Cheers to those who previously replied regarding their experience at different darts events. Is it worth getting tickets for the hydro Premier League? The only tickets left are right at the top. Would like to sample an event but not sure if best just leaving it for another time.