Darts...

Sideshow

Clayton v Smith is the game of the night without question. Two players just focusing on playing darts. 

Anderson v White was a poor quality match but really enjoyable. White should have won but got carried away going for tops and somehow hit double 5 (might have deflected from another of his darts). He blew it. 

Price v Van Duijvenbode was one sided. Price got the job done but it was either really hot on stage or Van Duijvenbode was ill given how uncomfortable he looked and the amount of water he took on, was he in the same pic as Van Gerwen and van der voort? 

What an outstanding game to finish off the evening. Shame those two didn’t meet further on in the tournament. Love how they both just got on with it and great sportsmanship showed. 

Has anyone on here ever been to the World Championship or any other event? What was the experience like? One of my mates went down a few years back to the Ally Pally. Said there were loads of fights but security were on them in a flash and loads of folk chucked out. 

What an outstanding game to finish off the evening. Shame those two didn’t meet further on in the tournament. Love how they both just got on with it and great sportsmanship showed. 

Has anyone on here ever been to the World Championship or any other event? What was the experience like? One of my mates went down a few years back to the Ally Pally. Said there were loads of fights but security were on them in a flash and loads of folk chucked out. 
Went to the Premier League at The Hydro in 2015. Atmopshere was a bit flat for the first game, picked up when Peter Wright came on 2nd and was fantastic for Barney v Taylor, especially as Barney won. The noise for Anderson coming on was incredible and he missed a double 12 for a 9 darter too. After he was on a lot of folk left and missed the last game.

Overall I think most of the crowd were good, a few arseholes here or there but most seemed into the darts. I think the crowds have been getting worse over the years, don't see the point in getting that rat arsed and singing songs facing away from the board, may as well be in a pub watching it. I'd go back to a live event and probably would try the worlds if I got a chance to go

I went down with my mate a few years ago and a lot of Germans had came over due to there football season having a winter break. It was totally fine and we had a great night.

It was nothing like the rubbish that is getting sung now about Scotland etc.