Darts...

Sideshow

3 minutes ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

This must be on the cards to be one of the quickest ever World Championship sessions.

Jim Williams is fucking shite too, so this will be another 3-zip probably.

ETA: 3-0 is 7/4 on Bet365. Free money IMO. I've stuck a whole £5 on it I'm that confident.

Edited by Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo

Maybe I’ve never noticed it before but the booing when someone is on double vs an English player seems particularly bad this year. You’re always going to get the crowd favouring one player over another but the English guys have a real advantage these days with that honkin crowd.

30 minutes ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

Maybe I’ve never noticed it before but the booing when someone is on double vs an English player seems particularly bad this year. You’re always going to get the crowd favouring one player over another but the English guys have a real advantage these days with that honkin crowd.

The England football team being quite good for only the 2nd time in history probably has something to do with it.

Really hope BoJo shuts down indoor crowds in Engerland, like listening to an EDL meeting whenever an English player plays some poor bloke who made the mistake of being born in another country. Got to the stage where I am watching this with the mute button engaged.

Songs about Harry Maguire now. This is the absolute drizzling shits it really does spoil the enjoyment of what's been a good tournament on the oche.

Shite for the players as well in the sports biggest tournament that the majority of the crowd don't give a f**k what's happening on the oche.