Darts...

Sideshow

Some absolute cracking games so far. The other half of the draw that doesn’t include MVG or Anderson is wide open and a great chance for someone left field to get into the final. Hopefully King puts out Price, I know he likes to play the bad guy but he gets on my tits.

On 28/12/2020 at 21:31, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

What a state Anderson was in during that interview. At least he recognised his own head's gone.

Was actually tough to watch. The interviewer was trying his best not to just come out and say ‘I think you are a petty b*****d mate’.

I didn’t see the start so don’t know what the issue was with the table, but Anderson was bringing it up after every question. Suljovic is slow, he’s been slow for years, every person who watches darts knows he’s slow. He very possibly was playing slower than usual in order to upset Anderson’s rhythm, but for him to get in that state after a match that he won is just strange behaviour. He’s never came across as the most likeable guy and seems to get involved in petty squabbles with other players on quite a regular basis. If I was Suljovic playing Anderson at the World Championships in the future I would be doing exactly the same X10, almost guaranteed to get into the next round due to Andersons head exploding. 

33 minutes ago, Jimi Shandrix said:

Sad to see Dancin' Dmitri go out. The standard of his match v Chizzy was unbelievably high for the most part.

Watched it live, brilliant standard of darts. But you just know Chisnall is going to crumble against Van Gerwen, seems to have a real mentality problem when up against a bigger name.