Darts...

Sideshow

3 hours ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Paul Hogan is averaging 98.6 in fairness to him. Would beat a fair few players in the PDC playing like that regularly.

Is he wearing the cork hat and carrying a knife?

7 hours ago, Todd_is_God said:

Whats the script with the women playing best of 3 sets still in the semi finals? Tragic stuff.

Another stupid decision by the BDO, an organisation that was recently talking up equality in the game between the sexes.

Now they're crowdfunding to boost the women's prize money but not the men's. Women playing 3 sets in the semis, the men playing best of 11.

Anyway, mon wee Mikuri.

Just now, Jupiter Jazz said:

So either Wayne Warren or Jim Williams will be able to call themselves world champion!?  Is that seriously where we are?

If Wayne Warren called himself World Champion nobody would have a clue what he was talking about. Indecipherable c**t. 

Wee Mikuri definitely the best female player in the world at the moment.

Pity she doesn't even know how much money she has just won and no-one else seems to know either. I assume the BDO chairman must have hugely important business elsewhere as he doesn't seem to have have managed to make it along  to the darts tonight.

What an utter shambles.

Is it just me or does Wayne Warren look like he's had a couple of shandies beforehand? With his daughter possibly.

If he did, it worked, he won 7-4. He averaged 93.59, with Williams averaging the slightly higher 94.53 but worse on the doubles.

2 minutes ago, peasy23 said:
2 hours ago, Lee Van Tee said:
Is it just me or does Wayne Warren look like he's had a couple of shandies beforehand? With his daughter possibly.

If he did, it worked, he won 7-4. He averaged 93.59, with Williams averaging the slightly higher 94.53 but worse on the doubles.

Aye, the cameras showed him at the break with a pint. Not something I have an issue with as I'm old enough to remember the game in the 1980s!

Enjoyable final and I just hope he gets paid for winning it eventually.