Darts...

Sideshow

Big Kyle misses two darts to level up at 4-4 and the staunch Ulsterman wins 6-3. The alleged spoonburner whitewashes an Ocker. Whitlock through comfortably.

I've had £20 on the fat, inbred, bad-tempered Tassie bogan at 33/1. He was only 34 on Betfair. About to get underway v. Snakebite just now. They really ought to introduce a whole new bunch of sharks into the Bass Strait to stop Tasmanians making it to the mainland. (Europe could do worse than adopt a similar policy in the Med.)  

4 minutes ago, Victor von Doom said:

Big Kyle misses two darts to level up at 4-4 and the staunch Ulsterman wins 6-3. The alleged spoonburner whitewashes an Ocker. Whitlock through comfortably.

I've had £20 on the fat, inbred, bad-tempered Tassie bogan at 33/1. He was only 34 on Betfair. About to get underway v. Snakebite just now. They really ought to introduce a whole new bunch of sharks into the Bass Strait to stop Tasmanians making it to the mainland. (Europe could do worse than adopt a similar policy in the Med.)  

What the f**k is this drivelling pile of shite.

Well, that was £20 donated to Bet365. The fat, inbred, bad-tempered Tassie bogan averaged 83... which was still a point-&-a-half better than Snakebite😲... but Wright won 6-4.

The player who had bookies running scared as he recorded eye-watering averages when beating Phil Taylor Down Under and winning that UK Open qualifier seems to have vanished. In the same way the player who tore Tav a new ersehole at Hampden three years ago has vanished. Do they play darts in Iran? Is Cadby maybe related to Anthony Stokes? They share a few traits. Including problems acquiring visas and whacking people in bars.

Damon Heta averaged a tick under 100 in pumping James Wade 6-1. He was 9/4 to repeat last week's win over Helen Chamberlain's ex-toyboy. Not quite as good value as Accies at double those odds to repeat last week's win over Killie, but not bad nonetheless.  Five 180s in seven legs and 6/8 on doubles. Respectable MvG average in caning an Ocker; less reapectable Cross average in doing likewise.

Under 100% books on two of tomorrow's QF's, before the arbers move in and the prices come into line.

Heta 31/10 v. Cross - the biggest price of anyone in the last eight, despite beating him last week. That looks worth a bet. There's some 4/11 about Cross and even a bit of 2/5. 

The alleged spoonburner (not Anthony Stokes) is 7/4 v. MvG and that could be value too. MvG a best 8/15.

Gurney 8/15 and Whitlock 13/8.

The other arb is Wright as big as 1/2 v. Barney with Sky and Betfair, while Hill's go 23/10 Barney.

Free money is just so tedious. Especially in invitational tournaments and glorified exhibitions.   

Well, that was £20 donated to Bet365. The fat, inbred, bad-tempered Tassie bogan averaged 83... which was still a point-&-a-half better than Snakebite[emoji44]... but Wright won 6-4.
The player who had bookies running scared as he recorded eye-watering averages when beating Phil Taylor Down Under and winning that UK Open qualifier seems to have vanished. In the same way the player who tore Tav a new ersehole at Hampden three years ago has vanished. Do they play darts in Iran? Is Cadby maybe related to Anthony Stokes? They share a few traits. Including problems acquiring visas and whacking people in bars.
Damon Heta averaged a tick under 100 in pumping James Wade 6-1. He was 9/4 to repeat last week's win over Helen Chamberlain's ex-toyboy. Not quite as good value as Accies at double those odds to repeat last week's win over Killie, but not bad nonetheless.  Five 180s in seven legs and 6/8 on doubles. Respectable MvG average in caning an Ocker; less reapectable Cross average in doing likewise.
Under 100% books on two of tomorrow's QF's, before the arbers move in and the prices come into line.
 Heta 31/10 v. Cross - the biggest price of anyone in the last eight, despite beating him last week. That looks worth a bet. There's some 4/11 about Cross and even a bit of 2/5. 
The alleged spoonburner (not Anthony Stokes) is 7/4 v. MvG and that could be value too. MvG a best 8/15.
Gurney 8/15 and Whitlock 13/8.
The other arb is Wright as big as 1/2 v. Barney with Sky and Betfair, while Hill's go 23/10 Barney.
Free money is just so tedious. Especially in invitational tournaments and glorified exhibitions.   

Kindly f**k off to the gambling forum. I don’t come into this thread to read this shite.

• 1 month later...
On ‎06‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 22:17, JamieStevenson said:

World Grand Prix is absolutely terrible. 

Really enjoyed it, MVG getting back to near his best, good to see Duzza reaching another semi. Anderson should really be thinking of retirement.

• 2 weeks later...

Where's the best place to purchase a new set of darts?
Got a dartboard in the work and been playing for a while, guy in my work plays in a league on a Thursday? I think, and I've been playing him most lunchtimes but I've been using garbage old brass things and while I've improved massively in a few weeks, I think I need to buy myself a set of darts to get a bit better.
I think probably about a 23g or a 24g set I'll be looking for as I've had a shot of the workmates 23g and they felt OK.
Much obliged in advance!

Got a dartboard in the work and been playing for a while, guy in my work plays in a league on a Thursday? I think, and I've been playing him most lunchtimes but I've been using garbage old brass things and while I've improved massively in a few weeks, I think I need to buy myself a set of darts to get a bit better.
I think probably about a 23g or a 24g set I'll be looking for as I've had a shot of the workmates 23g and they felt OK.
Much obliged in advance!

I use www.dartscorner.co.uk obviously not ideal if you want to try them out first. I’ve got 2 pairs of Gary Anderson with flights, stems and a winmau case there if your interested pm me IMG_0089.jpg

Dartscorner is the best site for all the different dart makers.

Red dragon do good darts as well but only likely to get their own brand or winmau darts on there.

Good service from both.

Brutal draw for Lisa ashton in the grand slam. Cross, Chisnall and Jamie Hughes in her group.

20 hours ago, ++Ammo - Airdrie++ said:

Much obliged in advance!

Buying darts online is murder. Ask your friend if you can go along to one of the league nights and get a try of a few different sets. I’ve always preferred slim barrels as they feel better in my hand but you will never know what suits you until you have had a throw, and you don’t want to be throwing 20 or 30 quid away on a set you don’t like. 

Cheers lads.

I was out on a couple of sites for work yesterday and I nipped into Argos.  I noticed they were selling a set of Winmau 90% tungsten darts, 23g with a case and flights etc for a £10er! as you said, no point in throwing £30 away on something that doesn't suit! at least it gets me on the way now!

• 2 weeks later...