Darts...

Sideshow

PDC World Championship expanded to 96 players, including a guaranteed two women (one UK, one Rest of the World).

Be interesting to see how they do it. Will they start earlier, squeeze more matches in or reduce the match length? I'd be happy with the former solution, and maybe start playing matches on Boxing Day.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Anyone seen repeats of “The Indoor League” on Property TV?

It’s basically pub games in the 70s hosted by Fred Trueman, with the main events being pool, arm wrestling and darts. Has to be seen to be believed.

DL is probably at the golf. 

Keegan brown looks a bit of value tonight. Chisnall has been off form for a while, the snatch has become more prominent in his throw and his confidence looks shot. Brown usually performs well on tv so i think 19/10 is a good price.

Can't see any other of the favourites being beat although clayton v smith could be closer than some expect. 

I wasn't at all surprised by that result to be honest. MVG has been on the end of a few hidings lately and De Zwaan has beaten him a few times in the floor.

De Zwaan has it in the locker to be a top ten player in the next few years.