Darts...

Sideshow

What a match, cross has only being finding mvg too good all year, what a time to get one back on him. He has balls of steel and seems pretty humble. The whistling from the crowd was out of order. Weirdly they seemed to be whistling both players at crucial moments. You couldn't begrudge cross the win though and what a story it would be if he won the final.

Best game I have ever watched from start to finish. Incredible twists and turns and I don't think anyone could have begrudged either the win. Mvg really bottled it though. He missed far more clear cut chances at double at crucial times. Hoping Rob can finish it off as would be incredible to top off the year and a bit he has had. 

In the current state of the PDC with so many quality players pushing boundaries all he time for a guy to win in his debut year on the tour would be remarkable.

He as the game and the temperament for it but the crowd are going to be whistle happy in Taylor's favour.

The booing was always bad enough but whistling when players are going for doubles is utterly vile. Brain dead vermin.

Really hope that Cross can keep it going, not bottle it and win the final. Not sure I could stomach Taylor lording it over a 17th Title, whilst being so sickeningly faux humble and patronising at the same time. Can’t argue with what he has achieved in the game over the years but have just developed an intense dislike for his petulant arrogance and poor sportsmanship.
The chance for him to declare that he was bowing out at the top, where he should rightfully be (not that his ego would allow him to), would be just too much boak to swallow. C”Mon Cross get it done!

Some game of darts, Cross has dodged some bullets in this tourney so far. I don't think Taylor will give him the chances that Smith and MVG gave him though. the hate i have been reading online for MVG and Taylor is ridiculous, i guess people just love to hate winners. probably the same people who cheer and give it large when MVG hits his 9 darters..  

Must say i watched this game in the bar, and everybody was glued to the box, folk who are not that into darts as well, you could almost feel the pressure through the tv. here is hoping we get a final with the same entertaining stuff. Heart wants Cross to do the roy of the rovers type win, considering where he was a year ago, but head says Taylor will not miss many doubles and win his 17th world title... 

Some game of darts, Cross has dodged some bullets in this tourney so far. I don't think Taylor will give him the chances that Smith and MVG gave him though. the hate i have been reading online for MVG and Taylor is ridiculous, i guess people just love to hate winners. probably the same people who cheer and give it large when MVG hits his 9 darters..  
Must say i watched this game in the bar, and everybody was glued to the box, folk who are not that into darts as well, you could almost feel the pressure through the tv. here is hoping we get a final with the same entertaining stuff. Heart wants Cross to do the roy of the rovers type win, considering where he was a year ago, but head says Taylor will not miss many doubles and win his 17th world title... 

Can’t remember the last time you would have got 5/6 on Taylor in a World final, a few quid on him might make it a bit easier to take if he wins!

5 hours ago, TrebleTwenty said:

Nothing to do with Taylor being a winner, and everything to do with the fact he's a vile sex pest

22 hours ago, TrebleTwenty said:

I think it's definitely more to do with the fact he's a creepy convicted sex offender to be totally fair.