Darts...

Sideshow

I will honestly greet if Taylor beats Barney. My favourite player ever against one of the most odious c***s in sport.
+1 for the Colin Osborne abuse. Hated that guy. Looked arrogant but was actually a massive jobber.

Aye but he was pure good at the yo-yo, table tennis and was probably Middlesbrough tiddlywinks champion three years running.

A man of all sports was our Ozzy. Said it before but worth saying again. What an absolute c**t he was.

Aye but he was pure good at the yo-yo, table tennis and was probably Middlesbrough tiddlywinks champion three years running.

A man of all sports was our Ozzy. Said it before but worth saying again. What an absolute c**t he was.

If you go back about 5 years in this thread, you'll find a fabulous treasure chest of Osborne abuse. Those were the days.

What's with the hatred for Osborne? Is it mainly because of how he looks? Or did he come across as arrogant in interviews? He just seemed like a normal bloke to me playing darts and folk have jumped on the bandwagon. Heard him being interviewed once and he was fairly gracious in defeat.

Taylor's interview last night was pathetic. Thought the question Mardle asked was straight forward and not a way "to get me into the shit".

What's with the hatred for Osborne? Is it mainly because of how he looks? Or did he come across as arrogant in interviews? He just seemed like a normal bloke to me playing darts and folk have jumped on the bandwagon. Heard him being interviewed once and he was fairly gracious in defeat.
Taylor's interview last night was pathetic. Thought the question Mardle asked was straight forward and not a way "to get me into the shit".

Mainly because of the way he looked, yes. That and he failed to make it pro at about 5 other sports before making it at darts. Nobody likes a show off.