Chris Iwelumo

Myers

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nope! He's no way good enough.......

Thread from last year on the same subject Clicky

Didnae read the whole thread mate but Wolves are top of the championship seems to be a step up again. Don't think it would hurt for George to have a swatch, overhead kick the lot today :huh: .Maybe he's improved again.

Considering it is the same level Miller played at for 4 years or so for Wolves and McFadden and a few others are at, McCormack too now and Boyd was rumoured to be heading to Cardiff he can't be a bad bet for a call up during a friendly.

Wouldn't stick him in a qualifier squad, but I'd give him a chance during a friendly. If he is scoring in the Championship and born in Scotland he is worth a chance in a squad to see what he can do.

For ages I have been saying no way, but with Boyd barely getting a kick of the ball at the moment, Miller hardly setting the world on fire, McFadden on a bit of a drout, O'Conner lucky to play 10 minutes a week etc... I think he deserves his call up. Holding his own in a strong Wolves squad, 8 goals for a club top of the English Championship.

I say call him up!

RE: Fudge - He doesn't look Scottish, I wonder if the original poster of that comment will reply to that :lol:

He doesn't look very Scottish, how does he qualify to play for us...................

What kind o a comment is that???

He's born in Scotland, is the most on form SCOTTISH striker in the country at this moment and would add a number of things to Burley's squad that we don't have at this time, I.E. power, pace and a goal threat.

Bring him in for a couple of squads, blood him in friendlies and then lets see what's what.

I think Ross McCormack should be called up before Iwelumo

I think both of them should get a call up. The Championship is a better standard than the SPL and both of these guys are scoring freely.

Incidently, how are guys like Michael Stewart and Kris Commons getting a call up before Ross McCormack? When did Stewart become a player?

Archived