Golfers Thread

Gaz

Scheffler has obviously made a mess of it today, but that's some effort from Rory considering where he was standing on the 3rd tee on Thursday. 
To still manage to shoot 17 under after that start is phenomenal golf. He had the best scratch score, beating Im by one.b5ad23a39ea7f839e10e6c7783efbcbc.jpg

I would expect the names of the next batch leaving to join LIV will come out in the next few days. Further to my Tringale post further up, his only achievement of note is to win the most money on the PGA Tour without winning a tourney, banking over $17 million from over 330 events.

32 minutes ago, peasy23 said:

I would expect the names of the next batch leaving to join LIV will come out in the next few days. Further to my Tringale post further up, his only achievement of note is to win the most money on the PGA Tour without winning a tourney, banking over $17 million from over 330 events.

Yip Norman will need some announcements to try and take the buzz away after yesterday 

On 25/08/2022 at 19:39, Ro Sham Bo said:

Rory starts off the Tour Championship with a triple bogey and pretty much plays himself out of contention after 1 hole. 

Classic Rory.

On 25/08/2022 at 23:04, Ro Sham Bo said:

Unfortunately it is already looking like a procession for Scheffler who is 5 ahead with one to play. 

^^

Doesn't know what he's talking about 🤦‍♂️