Golfers Thread

Gaz

Just watching the Seve documentary.
Good to see Azinger still lying his arse off about cheating at Kiawah Island
I never ever thought Bernhard Langer of all people would have me on the verge of tears.

Bit disappointing that the live coverage from Hillside doesn't come on a main channel until 7pm, especially when they have the senior open on both sky sports golf and mix at the same time.

1 hour ago, peasy23 said:

I never ever thought Bernhard Langer of all people would have me on the verge of tears.

Bit disappointing that the live coverage from Hillside doesn't come on a main channel until 7pm, especially when they have the senior open on both sky sports golf and mix at the same time.

More disappointing the wall to wall of the evian amundi

I don't mind the Ladies stuff tbh, this is always a good tournament at a cracking course, The Open at Muirfield in 2 weeks should be decent too. There should be options on the red button to watch the other events today though.

I don't mind the Ladies stuff tbh, this is always a good tournament at a cracking course, The Open at Muirfield in 2 weeks should be decent too. There should be options on the red button to watch the other events today though.
It was 3.30 before the Cazoo came on the red button, but why not put the Cazoo on Sky Sports Golf and leave the Seniors on Mix?

29 minutes ago, peasy23 said:
33 minutes ago, Ervin H Burrell said:

It was 3.30 before the Cazoo came on the red button, but why not put the Cazoo on Sky Sports Golf and leave the Seniors on Mix?

Probably because it's the Seniors Open. 

Probably because it's the Seniors Open. 
The Senior Open has been (and still is) on the free to view Sky Sports Mix channel since 1.30. Why have it on free to view and a pay channel at the same time?

Not that it bothers me that much as I have the Cazoo on just now without paying for it.

The Senior Open has been (and still is) on the free to view Sky Sports Mix channel since 1.30. Why have it on free to view and a pay channel at the same time?

Not that it bothers me that much as I have the Cazoo on just now without paying for it.
Ah, my mistake. I mistook mix for the red button.
Yeh, seems a bit daft.

Great win for Richie Ramsay at the Cazoo.
Good finish for Grant Forrest also. 
Ramsay is having a great season which has come a little bit out of the blue. Ballsed it up a bit at the Belfry when in contention. He's projected to go 20th on the DP World Tour rankings, his best ever season end ranking was 26th.