Golfers Thread

Gaz

46 minutes ago, Ervin H Burrell said:

You only get rough like this on 2 types of courses, US Open venues and and Scottish Council courses.

Carnoustie '99 had some rough for the ages, did it not ? Seem to remember there were a lot of American whiny bitches that week ...........

Just now, Florentine_Pogen said:

Carnoustie '99 had some rough for the ages, did it not ? Seem to remember there were a lot of American whiny bitches that week ...........

I'm sure that sour-faced c**t Davis Love III was the one who christened it "Carnasty". 

I know McIlroy is a popular player but I can never understand how the English commentators and pundits sound like they would prefer him to win even over the likes of Fitzpatrick. If Fitzpatrick had rolled in that putt to go - 5 they wouldn't have got as excited as they did with McIlroy's par putt just there. 

56 minutes ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

I know McIlroy is a popular player but I can never understand how the English commentators and pundits sound like they would prefer him to win even over the likes of Fitzpatrick. If Fitzpatrick had rolled in that putt to go - 5 they wouldn't have got as excited as they did with McIlroy's par putt just there. 

I find him to be an arse, nice to see him have a wee meltdown at the 17th.