Golfers Thread

Gaz

1 hour ago, IrishBhoy said:

There’s a 507 yard Par 4, 1000 bunkers and water hazards on half of the holes. If I got round losing under 2 dozen balls I would be expecting to come home to a mention on the Queens honours list. 

McGinley just spouts nonsense constantly. He’s just said Europe can back themselves because they’ve got length in the team. Compared to me, yes, Europe have length in the team. Unfortunately for Europe they aren’t playing me, but against an American team that have much more length and some of the biggest hitters in golf. 

There was a stat this morning that the Americans at that point hadn't lost a single par 5 in the foursomes. 

Poulter and McIlroy [emoji79]
Sadly all the posters that thought that this would be a Ryder Cup too many for Poulter have been proved right. Didn't realise he had relied on Captain's picks so many times.

I would have hoped that Rory might have shown some improvement through working with Pete Cowen by now, but he has shown nothing bar the odd low round here and there.

2 minutes ago, peasy23 said:

Sadly all the posters that thought that this would be a Ryder Cup too many for Poulter have been proved right. Didn't realise he had relied on Captain's picks so many times.

I would have hoped that Rory might have shown some improvement through working with Pete Cowen by now, but he has shown nothing bar the odd low round here and there.

Get your money on a Poulter/Rory double in the singles tomorrow. NAP.