Golfers Thread

Gaz

35 minutes ago, Mr Kane and the lemon cafe said:

Anyone know where Lee Westwood lives?  

I believe its either Edinburgh or somewhere in East Lothian like Longniddry/Archerfield. 

He did when he was married to Andrew Coltart's sister, but I'm sure it's now Newcastle

41 minutes ago, Mr Kane and the lemon cafe said:

Anyone know where Lee Westwood lives?  

I believe its either Edinburgh or somewhere in East Lothian like Longniddry/Archerfield. 

5 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

He did when he was married to Andrew Coltart's sister, but I'm sure it's now Newcastle

It's near his course at Close House, just outside Newcastle. It was Archerfield before I think.

Sawgrass introducing new OB rules at the 18th to try and stop DeChambeau taking a route onto the 9th fairway.
Apparently someone did it 3 times in the junior championship last year.
Not the first time an internal OB rule has been introduced, I can remember it at the Open one year, Play on the tour is slow enough without folk having to wait for the fairway on a different hole being clear for them.

Robert MacIntyre had a go at the shot Kuchar had to play on 17 a few years back.....

Yes it does but I think with some travel restrictions. See link from Scottish Golf.
Scottish Golf Update

We are back to 4 balls from Saturday. I've come to the conclusion that a lot of my fellow members are torn faced c***s.

Saturday and Sunday were already fully booked with 2 balls at 5 minute intervals, so the committee decided that rather than cancel the full sheet and start again, they would just join pairs of two balls together and keep them as close to their original time as possible at 8 minute intervals. Sounds fair to me, yet some folk are moaning that they will be in a 4 ball with folk they wouldn't normally play with. Arseholes.