Golfers Thread

Gaz

2 minutes ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

Just turned it on and noticed he seemed to be making gestures back down the fairway. Possible noise from the gallery? Can't see Hatton being the type to put up with any of that.

I'm guessing he was just gesturing back to the first mistake he made on that hole.

Im now dropping straight back out of the lead with a double on 13. Hatton 2 clear again.

This is excellent watching, a proper test of their games.

14 minutes ago, die hard doonhamer said:

I'm guessing he was just gesturing back to the first mistake he made on that hole.

Im now dropping straight back out of the lead with a double on 13. Hatton 2 clear again.

This is excellent watching, a proper test of their games.

Maybe you'd save a few shots if you stopped posting on P&B, you have a tournament to win!

Second week in a row that conditions have been tough. Hard fast greens with gusty winds aren't a good combination.

Hatton toughed it out at the end, surprised to see Im blow up like that.

Did anybody catch what Hatton's caddy said to him? I know it was "fkn" something, but I was watching on my phone and couldn't rewind to listen again.

54 minutes ago, peasy23 said:

Second week in a row that conditions have been tough. Hard fast greens with gusty winds aren't a good combination.

Hatton toughed it out at the end, surprised to see Im blow up like that.

Did anybody catch what Hatton's caddy said to him? I know it was "fkn" something, but I was watching on my phone and couldn't rewind to listen again.

"It's all fucking feel"

Good win, I don't mind Hatton, he's a bit petulant but tends to be more at himself than anything else.

I'm no great fan of Hatton either but I've had Paul Azinger's shite patter from last week stuck in my head all week and actually had a wee smile that a player made on the European Tour held off all those multiple PGA Tour winners in those conditions to win the tournament.

He played those last two holes magnificently, fair play to him.

PGA Tour have declared that all events starting from tomorrow at The Players will have no spectators. That will be in place until at least the Valero Texas Open in the first week in April. The tournament in Mexico in 2 weeks time will be postponed due to the travel restrictions in place.

Can I be the first to say, "baba boooeeeyyyy!"

PGA Tour have declared that all events starting from tomorrow at The Players will have no spectators. That will be in place until at least the Valero Texas Open in the first week in April. The tournament in Mexico in 2 weeks time will be postponed due to the travel restrictions in place.

Can I be the first to say, "baba boooeeeyyyy!"

“GET IN THE HOLE”