Golfers Thread

Gaz

Wonderful stuff from Shane Lowry at Wentworth a faultless performance -17 (65). Surely enough to clinch it now?
It's not always just about the birdies and eagles, it's the shots you don't drop that matter just as much. 3 rounds without dropping a shot is superb stuff. Rory dropped one shot today, after missing the fairway on 8 with an iron off the tee, a criminal mistake at this level.

19 minutes ago, Jamie_Beatson said:

I haven’t played a card at my club for weeks but have been playing pretty well in bounce games myself in the interim. As such my official handicap is still 22.4.

Today’s score..

A7B678D2-7A78-41EB-9C18-ABDEA0F25CCE.thumb.jpeg.9f114148bb63eb741df6e6bc65a08528.jpeg

Heres hoping I keep that up in my next proper round!

Shark 

Do they really put them out in fourballs? Blimey, that's bound to be painfully slow...
Was surprised to see that myself. It wasn't a huge field though, just around the 80 mark.

Niall was -1, T47th. 8 under saw two automatic qualifiers, with 2 from the 6 on 7 under going through after a playoff. Aaron Baddeley was one of them.

On 13/09/2022 at 13:40, Jamie_Beatson said:

I haven’t played a card at my club for weeks but have been playing pretty well in bounce games myself in the interim. As such my official handicap is still 22.4.

Today’s score..

A7B678D2-7A78-41EB-9C18-ABDEA0F25CCE.thumb.jpeg.9f114148bb63eb741df6e6bc65a08528.jpeg

Heres hoping I keep that up in my next proper round!

^^^ Bought their handicap doon’ the Barras’. 😎