Golfers Thread

Gaz

5 hours ago, Mark Connolly said:

No owgr for the Liv jobbers 

4 hours ago, peasy23 said:

Ffs.

4 hours ago, The Moonster said:

Sergio was one of my favourite golfers as a wee guy getting into golf, had his adidas polo shirts and all, sad to see him confirmed as an utter w****r. 

Of all the LIVcunts, he's probably taken the fastest route from golfer I liked, to absolute cocksocket in the shortest time. What an absolute arsehole. 

Just now, peasy23 said:
12 minutes ago, pozbaird said:
Anyone played Bishopbriggs GC and/or Kirkintilloch GC? Looking for opinions on both if anyone out there can give a view. Ta.

I'm a member at Bishopbriggs.

I’m playing it for the first time on Friday, looking forward to it. Any tips!?

I’m playing it for the first time on Friday, looking forward to it. Any tips!?
Greens had a bit of work done the other week but are well on the road to recovery now, should be fine by Friday.

Stay out the deep rough, it's horrendous in places. You don't have to hit driver all the time, a few short(ish) par 4s where being on the fairway can be better than distance. E.g. the 3rd is about 330 yards, if you hit driver then you can leave yourself a daft 3/4 shot uphill over a bunker, better off being middle of the fairway and having a full wedge to play imo.

2 minutes ago, peasy23 said:

Greens had a bit of work done the other week but are well on the road to recovery now, should be fine by Friday.

Stay out the deep rough, it's horrendous in places. You don't have to hit driver all the time, a few short(ish) par 4s where being on the fairway can be better than distance. E.g. the 3rd is about 330 yards, if you hit driver then you can leave yourself a daft 3/4 shot uphill over a bunker, better off being middle of the fairway and having a full wedge to play imo.

Will report back on how I fared. I might still hit a driver at the third. Hitting a good one will leave me 200yds to the green. 😜