Golfers Thread

Gaz

It's all well and good getting the occasional duffer from the likes of Scheffler and getting the warm "I can do that" feels, but iv just seen the c**t play out a bunker from 192 yards out and stick it to about 15 feet.

Sickening.

Some Americans I can take to. Morikawa and Zalatoris for instance but Scottie Scheffler has far too much Desperate Dan's chin about him to like

What I need to help improve my game is to have guys standing in the rough at every hole, right where my ball lands in the shite, and they plop a wee flag down beside it. Never lose a Penfold Commando in the bundai again, my score automatically improves. Get it sorted someone. 😄

17 minutes ago, Autistisches Nilpferd said:

Some Americans I can take to. Morikawa and Zalatoris for instance but Scottie Scheffler has far too much Desperate Dan's chin about him to like

Can't look at him without thinking of Quagmire from Family Guy.

lmgSIeI2_400x400.jpg

Just now, parsforlife said:

Same old problem with him, just can’t put 4 rounds together. 

Good par putt there, and he's been helped massively by that Scheffler double but he has to make sure he's no worse than - 1 by the end of the day.