Golfers Thread

Gaz

6 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

There's part of me that agrees, then there's the other bit of me that says "It's Tiger". To paraphrase Kurt Angle, he won the US Open with a broken freaking leg.

That par putt on 1 suggests he might be in the mood...

Yeah that was a good par. It'll be remarkable if he can make the cut, despite some of the hysteria from the pundits about him potentially contending. 

10 minutes ago, PB1994 said:

The coverage really is awful. I know it’s the “featured groups” but I’m not really interested in following Tiger around all 18 holes. By all means show his shots but show us some other action in between.

Augusta still control how much you actually get to see in the early portion.

I'd agree that they didn't need to pick Tiger's group, but if it wasn't them, you'd still be seeing f**k all other than a select few players

12 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

Augusta still control how much you actually get to see in the early portion.

I'd agree that they didn't need to pick Tiger's group, but if it wasn't them, you'd still be seeing f**k all other than a select few players

Aye, I was aware of the odd rules Augusta have. Even if they had 4 featured groups instead of 2. Showing clips of Tiger, or any player, walking up to the tee is just not for me.

Why do they limit what you can see? I follow the masters Twitter account and it finally kicked into gear about a week ago, obviously, advertising the start of the masters but then they don’t let you watch 95% of it.

Edited by PB1994

Just now, Mark Connolly said:

At the risk of going full McGinley, Tiger has the pace of the greens, and if a couple of putts start to drop...

Just waiting on the

"Only tiger can win it from here" 

And your conversion to McGinley is complete