Golfers Thread

Gaz

Played the Yas links a few times.Strange and glad  that it's getting used for HSBC this week as it is known as the cheap place hence why it was popular to play and now it's a tourney course the cheap place will be no more 🙄

Hopefully the wind blows to make it a test 

1 hour ago, peasy23 said:
2 hours ago, funky_nomad said:
I notice Callum Hill isn't teeing it up this week...

He's still struggling to get over the leg injury he had at the end of last year which was initially caused by an insect bite.

Cheers - that's the sort of easily-researchable information that would've been useful info to have before I selected him for my Fantasy team...😆

Got a couple of pals coming up from England in a couple of months for a golf weekend, anyone got any recommendations of where to go for a golf weekend? Was thinking of Arran or maybe basing ourselves in fife and booking a couple of rounds somewhere nearby? Cheers

16 minutes ago, Mr_Magoo said:

Got a couple of pals coming up from England in a couple of months for a golf weekend, anyone got any recommendations of where to go for a golf weekend? Was thinking of Arran or maybe basing ourselves in fife and booking a couple of rounds somewhere nearby? Cheers

North Berwick. Huge number of very decent courses to choose from.

43 minutes ago, Mr_Magoo said:

Dundee...decent night out and loads of decent courses a short drive away.