Golfers Thread

Gaz

Definitely has the feel of both captains sticking to a pre arranged plan here, which is understandable, but you need to be flexible.

You surely keep Garcia out there, keep Schauffele and Cantlay together and if you're dropping one of JT and Spieth for fourballs, then it has to be JT.

Poor Scottie Scheffler. Everyone else in that group is rage monster of varying degrees.

Not that surprised with no Sergio- had a feeling he would only play 4 of the 5, so with him being our best foursomes player, it was always going to be one of the 4balls.

Casey and Hovland were a bit unlucky this morning, both deserve another shot. Rory better fucking deliver

3 minutes ago, peasy23 said:

Hopefully that will be the last session Garcia sits out. 

I was only following the foursomes on my phone will at work but every time I saw Casey he seemed to be missing a putt. 

We can't afford to lose this session. 5-3 has to be the worst case  scoreline for tomorrow. 

Don't know what's the bigger minter, dropping Garcia or splitting up Schauffele and Cantlay ?

Definitely smacks of both captains going with a plan. I didn't think Sergio would play all 5, but thought it would be 2 today and 1 tomorrow, especially with how he putted this morning.

3 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

I’ve had to go out to collect my dinner. Hopefully Rory will still be in his match by the time I get back

He's 120 yards from the first tee, but for some reason has headed 20 yards to the left