Golfers Thread

Gaz

Just now, Proposition Joe said:

Dottie Pepper.

Screen_Shot_2021-04-21_at_2_15.25_PM.thumb.png.275d1a581292387aae5f8930ce7c4e95.png

Pretty sure she said earlier that she missed the finish at Gleneagles because she was emptying the dishwasher.

She may well have been, but what a fucking stupid thing for an apparent legend of the game to say on the live broadcast at one of the showpiece events

American sports stars and fans are, with a few rare exceptions utterly classless cretins. The followings thing are all fucking excellent: 

• Salas losing a crucial point on the last
  • Kang losing again 
  • Boorish American fans slinking off as soon as it was game over
  • Dottie Pepper commentating through immensely gritted teeth

Glorious. 

Thoroughly enjoyed viewing the Solheim Cup. Despite the confidence of the commentators there were a load of close matches which meant the USA were still in with a decent chance of a very impressive comeback. Delighted at the outcome. I'm clearly in a minority but I have to say I quite enjoyed Dottie Pepper as a commentator.

American sports stars and fans are, with a few rare exceptions utterly classless cretins. The followings thing are all fucking excellent: 
  • Salas losing a crucial point on the last
  • Kang losing again 
  • Boorish American fans slinking off as soon as it was game over
  • Dottie Pepper commentating through immensely gritted teeth
Glorious. 
Even better was the fact that Kang clawed her way back after the match was already lost, thought she had holed a putt to tie her match, only for Pedersen to metaphorically kick her in the pie and hole hers too. Pleasing.