Golfers Thread

Gaz

A course I've a lot of time for. That par 5 along the top beside the road (13th??) is a lovely hole.
IV looked over that wall loads of times in jealousy, I'll need to get a round there anyone a member who can sign me on,

Played Torrance park today went round in 80/62 tore the place apart, greens were a bit slower than IV been playing recently but in great nick, than as im walking down the 8th I get a call to say my mizzys are in waiting for me, good end to the day [emoji2506]

4 minutes ago, KnightswoodBear said:

Shot 92 round East Ren this afternoon off the whites, which considering I was getting a h/c of 32 I'm absolutely delighted with.  Hopefully should get cut now. 

Good shooting.

Cracking golf course. Have a really good friend who is a member there. Played it many a time.

32 minutes ago, Distant Doonhamer said:

Good shooting.

Cracking golf course. Have a really good friend who is a member there. Played it many a time.

I had a 7 and an 8 on the front 9 that meant it wasn't better.  Hit the ball really well.  Chuffed to bits. 

It is a nice course, the ball was running on a bit as it was so dry. 

2 hours ago, funky_nomad said:

Cut? That's a potential slashing! 👍

29.2 > 22.9

I have so few cards in just now that my h/c is all over the place whenever I put a card in.

Of course, I'll play in the medal at Whitecraigs next Saturday, post 113 and end up back where I was :lol:

Edited by KnightswoodBear

Haven't seen much of the ISPS Handa from Northern Ireland, but it must be the only tournament that has a Saturday night cut as well as the Friday one. 41 players into tomorrow's final round including Law, Syme and Drysdale. Calum Hill made the first cut but not the second.

9 hours ago, peasy23 said:

Haven't seen much of the ISPS Handa from Northern Ireland, but it must be the only tournament that has a Saturday night cut as well as the Friday one. 41 players into tomorrow's final round including Law, Syme and Drysdale. Calum Hill made the first cut but not the second.

Was watching the story of the 2014 Ryder Cup yesterday and remembered Stephen Gallacher made the team that year. What’s happened to him over the past few years I don’t recall ever seeing him on any of the European Tour leaderboards for a long time. 

Golf at the the Olympics into the closing stages. Rory Sabbatini put the cat amongst the pigeons by hitting a 10 under round of 61 to go to 17 under. Schauffele was on 18 under until he bogeyed the par 5 14th. Matsuyama was 3rd on 16 under until he missed a 3 footer for par on 15.