Golfers Thread

Gaz

He seems to have lost a lot of desire and the ability to dig deep when the going gets tough. He was really getting on my tits on Friday when he kept on trying to nonchalantly twirl his club after a shite shot. He's fooling no-one.
The infuriating thing is that he is so talented and should have at least 10 majors under his belt by now. [emoji35]

“...at least 10 majors under his belt...”

Didn’t realise Paul McGinley had an account on here.

Hope Louis can recover, but a two shot swing in that manner might be tough to get over quickly.

13 minutes ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

Big Bob finishing above every single one of them by the looks of things. 

It looks like it. Great effort. Hopefully he hangs on to a top 10 spot. That I assume will get him back in next year. 

I don't follow golf all that closely so I hadn't appreciated Morikawa's meteoric rise. If he wins today then that's 2 wins, a T4, a T8 and only one missed cut in his first 8 majors. Is that as impressive as it looks? 

1 minute ago, GordonS said:

I don't follow golf all that closely so I hadn't appreciated Morikawa's meteoric rise. If he wins today then that's 2 wins, a T4, a T8 and only one missed cut in his first 8 majors. Is that as impressive as it looks? 

It is. Unparalleled in the modern era.