Golfers Thread

Gaz

12 minutes ago, peasy23 said:

Defending champion misses the cut with a couple of shots to spare. Will have to console himself with being shacked up with Paulina for a couple of days before presenting Bob with his jacket on Sunday.

Tbf I’d rathe spend 2 days on Paulina than 2 days on a golf course but, hey, each to their own...

9A823524-62F4-437D-B623-78A03B866DA2.jpeg

1 minute ago, Distant Doonhamer said:

I’m no fan of Reed but he has been one of the players along with Laird who have given MacIntyre some help during practice rounds at Augusta.

Yeah I've heard that.

He's a bit like Bryson for me in that every time you think you might like him, he does something that makes you think he's an utter dick. If Olly comes off this afternoon and says "Patrick's a decent guy", that would definitely sway me.

I’m no fan of Reed but he has been one of the players along with Laird who have given MacIntyre some help during practice rounds at Augusta.
As long as the advice didn't include trampling down the grass or smoothing down the sand behind his ball....

I was looking to bring Zalatoris in to my fantasy golf line up but I don't think he was one of the players on the list which tells you everything about his rise over the last 6-12 months. 

As for Reed, I've heard Bob speak positively about him a few times and they seem to have hit it off after playing together a couple of years ago so he can't be all bad. 

3 hours ago, peasy23 said:

Today's tee times, +5 hours for BST.

Bob paired with Canadian Mackenzie Hughes.

Martin Laird with Jon Rahm.20210410_090730.jpg

Boab and Hughes are two of my three e/w’s to have made the cut (Finau the third).  Will be parked in front of that, thank you.