Golfers Thread

Gaz

Bob! 
Lovely shot from Boab on 17. That’s the way you make a birdie 
What a shot. And an absolutely wild score card to match it.

Keeping himself in touch and you'd fancy a score of par or better tomorrow will see him make the cut.
Thing is, you knew it was going in before he had it hit because they've shown you nothing else he has hit.

Got to wonder (morbidly fascinate)  at the caddy’s emotional rollercoaster ride. Rosie’s caddy just gave him a long lingering look almost that he’d be happy to bear his children if asked. Suspect it’s more likely based on his 5/10%(?) cut of the eventual winnings but I expect it’s going to be a long weekend for them both. 

Got to wonder (morbidly fascinate)  at the caddy’s emotional rollercoaster ride. Rosie’s caddy just gave him a long lingering look almost that he’d be happy to bear his children if asked. Suspect it’s more likely based on his 5/10%(?) cut of the eventual winnings but I expect it’s going to be a long weekend for them both. 

On financial terms I’d imagine Rose’s caddy will be pretty well off already. Obviously a Masters win would be huge but a high finish would pay the bills with a fair bit to spare.

It's amazing how a bit of good fortune can turn it around for these guys. Rose was plodding along, pulls his second shot at the 8th, gets a huge kick to the right towards the pin and rolls in the putt for eagle. Never looked back after that.

I backed Rose to win. In November. [emoji24]

Huge break for Speith on 15 as he holes out for eagle, that was water bound if it hadn't middled the pin.

Cam Smith with the best approach of the day into 15, no more than 18 inches or so for eagle.