Golfers Thread

Gaz

Actually took Patrick Reed ew at 28/1. Bob said he had good tips so that's fine by me.
Sandy absolutely deserves his place as past winner but maybe its time for him to stop taking a spot? Just go every year and swan about in your green jacket m8
As I posted, I don't blame him for turning up and playing, but there should be a cut off point imo. The only positive about the way the field is made up at the Masters is that Sandy, Ollie and co aren't doing another player out of a spot.

5 minutes ago, doulikefish said:

We are nearly at the "Only Rory can comeback and win it from here" stage as soon as Mcginley comes back on 

How many times will McGinley say 'high tarrif' during commentary

Just turned this on for the evening and immediately found two things that didn't surprise me at all. 

One is that McIlroy has already played himself out of the tournament, and the other is the immediate surge in form of the players who've just been cut from my fantasy golf team. 

I should've put each way bets on every one of them. 

Coverage on one screen and laptop open on masters website with all my favourite golfers starred. Pretty perfect, only issues is none of Bob’s shots came through until he was on the back 9. So I got a backlog of about 30 shots through at once.