Golfers Thread

Gaz

5 hours ago, AllSaint said:

If, as appears increasingly likely, he’s been driving while under the influence, I have zero sympathy for the man. The silver lining is he is the only person injured. An incredible talent but a downright despicable human being who could’ve quite easily wiped out an entire family. 

I tend to agree.  I never really took to him and I believe that was really a combination of his surly nature in press conference, never smiling or seemingly enjoying himself on the course and his spitting. Oh and the TV companies obsession with him even if he wasn't competitve in a tournament it would be every single shot from Tiger and oh....here is the guy in the lead getting an Eagle.....back to Tiger

4 hours ago, Junior Pub League said:

He was, allegedly, supposed to be doing a photoshoot at 7:30am with Drew Brees around an hour away from the hotel he was staying at so was clearly running late. Reports from those at the hotel that he took off from there at speed.

I was once sold a cabinet to Drew Brees

yes, so then they became Drew Brees Drawers

8 hours ago, Junior Pub League said:

He was, allegedly, supposed to be doing a photoshoot at 7:30am with Drew Brees around an hour away from the hotel he was staying at so was clearly running late. Reports from those at the hotel that he took off from there at speed.

Which makes me suspect that he might have been both speeding AND texting.  Add to the fact that he was on a road he probably wasn't familiar in, driving a car he wasn't familiar with (it was a sponsor show car) and there you have it.  No evidence of impairment but likely distracted

Level par second round for Robert MacIntyre leaves him T54th at the moment on +2.

Koepka out in front, Finau having another good push at second place.

Unfortunately DeChambeau followed yesterday's hackathon with a -8 64.

Hovland was 7 under thru 17, but finished with a quadruple bogey 8, hacking about in the jungle and thinning one out of a bunker.