Golfers Thread

Gaz

As nice as it is to see Bryson pick the pine needles out of his spikes or hiding in the bushes, it would be decent if the tv companies bothered to show some of the other groups out on the course.

This part of the coverage is specifically advertised as featured groups. Wider coverage from 6pm. I’m not sure of the reasoning for that but it’s exactly as advertised by my understanding.

6 minutes ago, ArabGaz said:

As nice as it is to see Bryson pick the pine needles out of his spikes or hiding in the bushes, it would be decent if the tv companies bothered to show some of the other groups out on the course.

Full coverage starts at 6.

Augusta National still have a huge say in how much of the tournament is actually shown, it's only relatively recently that they actually allowed the front 9 to be shown on TV!

7 minutes ago, Distant Doonhamer said:

This part of the coverage is specifically advertised as featured groups. Wider coverage from 6pm. I’m not sure of the reasoning for that but it’s exactly as advertised by my understanding.

Ah, so it is. Should’ve checked first! More players available via the red button as well.