Golfers Thread

Gaz

An hour's coverage seems to consist of 20 minutes actual action, 10 minutes of adverts, 10 minutes of interviews and 20 minutes of McGinley talking shite.
I don't have Sky at the moment so I am watching a live feed online which has only ever broke away from the action to show the leaderboard. Can anybody translate Dutch for me?

I've never played Hanbury Manor. It could be a fine golf course for all I know. What is apparent is that it's far too easy for what is a fairly mediocre European Tour field this week, with 45 players -10 or better. Andy Sullivan leading by 5 going up the 15th on 26 under.

Scott Jamieson, Ewen Ferguson and Connor Syme the best placed Scots.

I've never played Hanbury Manor. It could be a fine golf course for all I know. What is apparent is that it's far too easy for what is a fairly mediocre European Tour field this week, with 45 players -10 or better. Andy Sullivan leading by 5 going up the 15th on 26 under.

Scott Jamieson, Ewen Ferguson and Connor Syme the best placed Scots.

There 2 drivable par 4s isn’t there?

Decent effort.
Bob finishes -1 for the day, and +3 for the week, currently T68.
2 majors, 2 cuts made. Only gets about $20k prize money this week though, ranking points much more important. Don't know what his plans are but I'm sure his original intention was to stay in the US until the US Open at Winged Foot in September.