Golfers Thread

Gaz

6 hours ago, peasy23 said:

Delighted to see Spieth made the cut, the footage of him slogging his guts out on the range the other night hours after his round was gut wrenching.

Absolutely. Apart from the general feeling of wanting a good player to regain form, he's clearly a good guy as well

Spieth finished with a birdie, so he has more 3s on his card than 4s.

Anybody else got a bet on? Given some decent form I had backed Lewis and Fitzpatrick to finish in the top 10. Lewis started well but a 76 yesterday ended hid tourney early. All my hopes now are on Schauffele who I have a fiver ew on.

1 minute ago, peasy23 said:

Anybody else got a bet on? Given some decent form I had backed Lewis and Fitzpatrick to finish in the top 10. Lewis started well but a 76 yesterday ended hid tourney early. All my hopes now are on Schauffele who I have a fiver ew on.

Went with Brooks as my main bet, a cool £10 on the nose at 10/1 . Was also a few quid each way on DJ, Webb Simpson, Lowry, Bubba and Van Rooyen.

IMG_4365.jpg

Only one I’ve put on so far. Was going to do it Wednesday night when he was 35s, completely forgot, and by the time I’d come to put it on he’d been cut massively. Still decent enough.

See how things are looking in the morning, may stick another couple on.

14 minutes ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

This is torture listening to McGinley.

Get some golf on for the love of God. 

He should just ask Rory to marry him and be done with it 

Edited by doulikefish