Golfers Thread

Gaz

Koepka looks in control. 
What a bunch of absolute zoomers in the crowd.  Arseholes.

How do none of the players or officials not turn round and tell them to wrap up? Are the players just use to it on that side of the Atlantic?

36 minutes ago, Distant Doonhamer said:

Koepka looks in control. 

Bunch of boozed-up New Yorkers, worse than a Ryder Cup crowd.  Time the PGA banned alcohol from the course.

Koepka rocking a bit. Horrible drive there
He should hold on for the win, looks as if he has been fortunate to end up on a trampled area. Glad I cashed out my bet on him this morning tbh, can watch it without caring about the outcome.

He should hold on for the win, looks as if he has been fortunate to end up on a trampled area. Glad I cashed out my bet on him this morning tbh, can watch it without caring about the outcome.

Fortunate or did the ball maybe get kicked into a better lie?

57 minutes ago, Distant Doonhamer said:

Koepka looks in control. 

Think the boy in the commentary summed it up pretty well yesterday. Mickelson was hitting a wedge from 100 yards (cue the moronic yelling from the crowd) which rolled off the front of the green. Commentator said "have they ever watched golf before? Because that was not very good."

Every time a player goes off line into the thicker rough too and the crowd are gathered around it's just a sea of phones filming it. It's been winding me right up watching it.

The shot tracker has been miles out a few times this weekend, it was showing DJ's drive on 16 as heading for the right rough, and it landed on the left half of the fairway. There was one last night where the tracker followed Koepka's divot rather than the ball.

Looks like another shot going here.

The shot tracker has been miles out a few times this weekend, it was showing DJ's drive on 16 as heading for the right rough, and it landed on the left half of the fairway. There was one last night where the tracker followed Koepka's divot rather than the ball.

Looks like another shot going here.

It doesn’t factor in the wind I don’t think.

1 shot lead! Is that 4 straight bogeys?
Yep, birdied the 10th, then has missed every fairway since, then missed the green at the par 3. Caddy has to earn his money now and get him to ease up a bit and find the short grass off the next tee. DJ also in bother now with a tricky putt for par.