9/11

Rugster

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is the kind of statement that I was hit with when I posted about this before. Mainstream media don't distort or misreport or change things to suit establishment agendas do they? And I'm just a windowlicking loonball. I give up

I didn't dispute anything you said. Like welshbairn said, they probably had all manner of 'experts' giving their opinions immediately in the aftermath and the media obviously didn't go back to them for a second opinion when it became apparent that their views were bollocks.

There is footage of a news reporter being at the Pentagon saying there was no evidence that an airplane had crashed anywhere near the building

Someone must have sprinkled some passenger plane wreckage around shortly after the "missile" hit the pentagon then, sneaky b*****ds right enough.

n4yzq9.jpg

Someone must have sprinkled some passenger plane wreckage around shortly after the "missile" hit the pentagon then, sneaky b*****ds right enough.

n4yzq9.jpg

So a Titanium Rolls-Royce jet engine was vaporised, never to be seen again. But a bit of sheet metal no more than 5mm thick from the fuselage survived? Interesting.

Archived