9/11

Rugster

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Strange that nobody is allowed to see the Pentagon footage, also flight 93 was seemingly vaporised as well. A few little fires in building 7 and it collapsed into a pile of dust. No, nothing suspicious to see here whatsoever. lol.

I was in America the day of the "incidents", and I heard things on television that day which have never been repeated since by any media. I brought them up in a 9/11 conspiracy thread a few years ago and was monstered so badly by Swampy that I left the forum for a long time. Things did happen that weren't " quite right" but were hushed up, glossed over or forgotten about, probably under orders

I was in America the day of the "incidents", and I heard things on television that day which have never been repeated since by any media. I brought them up in a 9/11 conspiracy thread a few years ago and was monstered so badly by Swampy that I left the forum for a long time. Things did happen that weren't " quite right" but were hushed up, glossed over or forgotten about, probably under orders

Do tell, Swampy's been away for quite a while. And he's a pussy cat really, Morton supporter caught in the body of a Midwest Gender Studies lecturer.

Why is there no conspiracies about the car bombing in the basement of the twin towers a few years previous?

Loominarry trucks? How can wheels go round? How can a bomb go off inside a boot? Dr fuctwitz on YouTube said it's impossible.

Dr Fuctwitz on YouTube is nearly there, but you need Dr Nobodylistenstome (recently divorced and lost custody) to be invited on to Russia Today for the whole conspiracy thing to take wings.

Why is there no conspiracies about the car bombing in the basement of the twin towers a few years previous?

The President was a Democrat at the time of that particular bombing. The media made it clear everything was his fault. End of story.

Do tell, Swampy's been away for quite a while. And he's a pussy cat really, Morton supporter caught in the body of a Midwest Gender Studies lecturer.

Aye, some pussycat the way I was pilloried for days by him as he knew best and I was just a mental conspiracy theorist. In a nutshell, a confirmation by the (at the time) most highly respected news anchor in the USA, Dan Rather, who was surrounded by military/terrorist experts at the time on live TV, that there had been a missile attack on the Pentagon and the USAF had shot down Flight 93. As I said previously, reported once, never mentioned ever again. I was in Tennessee and Georgia for another fortnight after 9/11, with nothing on TV but news and not another word about the two incidents, or any time in the 14 years since. I am no crackpot or conspiracy nut, just saying what I ( and my wife) heard.

Aye, some pussycat the way I was pilloried for days by him as he knew best and I was just a mental conspiracy theorist. In a nutshell, a confirmation by the (at the time) most highly respected news anchor in the USA, Dan Rather, who was surrounded by military/terrorist experts at the time on live TV, that there had been a missile attack on the Pentagon and the USAF had shot down Flight 93. As I said previously, reported once, never mentioned ever again. I was in Tennessee and Georgia for another fortnight after 9/11, with nothing on TV but news and not another word about the two incidents, or any time in the 14 years since. I am no crackpot or conspiracy nut, just saying what I ( and my wife) heard.

Maybe it wasn't repeated again because they realised right away that they were talking shite?

Fair enough, and I believe you. I think the more likely explanation than a conspiracy and cover up though is that nobody knew what the fcuk was going on at the time and some reports got scrambled in the confusion, and when they realised they had got it wrong they didn't repeat them. There is enormous amounts of evidence from eyewitnesses and phone calls from passengers to relatives that the official story is correct.

BBC were reporting Peter MacDonald scored a hat-trick for us yesterday, theyve now changed it to Steven MacLean and nobody else is reporting it as MacDonald.

Cover up IMO

Lol swampy could be an arsehole, u should have just put him in ignore.

Maybe it wasn't repeated again because they realised right away that they were talking shite?

This is the kind of statement that I was hit with when I posted about this before. Mainstream media don't distort or misreport or change things to suit establishment agendas do they? And I'm just a windowlicking loonball. I give up

Archived