Official P&b Cycling Thread

Apparently some guy has been cycling along the hard shoulder of the M9 in Grangemouth tonight. The Police received numerous phone calls before he was found and removed.

What was he thinking?? :blink:

Utterly utterly shocking. Today I videoed a woman cycling the wrong way on a dual carriageway. She declined interview to the camera.

The M9 goes to Perthshire, doesn't it?

^^^

Makes a joke.

"F*ck me the worlds biggest cycle lane"

^^ Makes a joke.

:(

Utterly utterly shocking. Today I videoed a woman cycling the wrong way on a dual carriageway. She declined interview to the camera.

:(

^^^

That's actually quite fucking creepy !

A woman refusing to give an interview to a stranger on his private video camera !!!

She should have reported you for sexual harassment ya perv

A chain can attach or join and therefore can hinge,

:1eye by chain I am guessing you are meaning bicycle chain. What can a bicycle chain "attach or join" in such a manner it "hinges"? At the very very best you could say individual links 'hinge' but no. Only a retard would say something that dim.

and I hope yours falls off tomorrow on your daily death ride

Chains slip. Not unhinge.

And "I hope you chain falls off"? That is the most cutting insult you can dream up? Well done you make Magee sound like Oscar Wilde by comparison.

Edited by dorlomin

:1eye by chain I am guessing you are meaning bicycle chain. What can a bicycle chain "attach or join" in such a manner it "hinges"? At the very very best you could say individual links 'hinge' but no. Only a retard would say something that dim.

Chains slip. Not unhinge.

And "I hope you chain falls off"? That is the most cutting insult you can dream up? Well done you make Magee sound like Oscar Wilde by comparison.

Incorrect again.

A chain joins together and attaches onto the bike therefore it absolutely hinges. Mate, your having a mare on here again and yet again like most cyclists you resort to personal abuse like 'Retard'.

My advice goes beyond cycling, you need to calm down and stop being to aggressive and personal. I've choose not to report your offensive words but please change your ways and your cycling manner. Or you will be dead.

Incorrect again.

A chain joins together and attaches onto the bike therefore it absolutely hinges.

A chain wraps around a group set on a bike. No hinging. Is there some kind of "in-joke" here that I am missing, is your stupidity an act?

My advice goes beyond cycling, you need to calm down and stop being to aggressive and personal. I've choose not to report your offensive words but please change your ways and your cycling manner. Or you will be dead.

You have just wished an accident on me. A slipping chain can throw you off the bike, especially if you dont have clips or SPDs. Worst case, hit by a following vehicle.

Cyclists live longer than non cyclists. Well known fact. With my heart and lungs, I will live much longer than you mate.

Edited by dorlomin