• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
Hank Scorpio

Official P&b Cycling Thread

I am in the middle of looking for a bike, need something today instead of sitting here allnight every night, dull life i know.

I am in the middle of looking for a bike, need something today instead of sitting here allnight every night, dull life i know.

My bro gave me a shot of his today, and it was fucking awesome. Specialized Rockhopper. It was £600. I'll get you a pic of it...

Edit: big_rockhopper-comp-disc-29er.jpg

Edited by MonTheRovers!!

Looks like a beast, am quite a big lad though, weight and height which means i need something that is sturdy and will hold my body no bother.

I'm going running tomorrow.

Hopefully have a better run than I did yesterday :(

:P

I think i speak for everyone when i say...

"Running thread for this pish" :D

I have an exercise bike in my room, but have never got round to putting the batteries into the meter, so I'm not sure how far I've cycled or really anything.

I just cycle for about 2 to 3 minutes on every single gear on the bike. Variety's the spice of life.

I used to do a fair bit of cycling. Not for any particular purpose, it killed time and kept me fit at the same time. I lost interest when I turned 17 though, as I could drive instead.

I would like to use a bike more but cycling to college which is about 2/3 miles per morning then doing 2 hours of physical circuit training the smell wouldnt appeal to me.

I cycle six miles to my work (and another six back) everyday. It's awesome.

Found an abandoned childs bike with flat tyres on the way back from the pub a few months ago, had a wee shot on it, it was a bit ropey, nearly fell.

My bro gave me a shot of his today, and it was fucking awesome. Specialized Rockhopper. It was £600. I'll get you a pic of it...

Edit: big_rockhopper-comp-disc-29er.jpg

Decent bike, I had the Hardrock up until a few weeks back, when some b*****d knicked it.

I cycle six miles to my work (and another six back) everyday. It's awesome.

Cycling to work feels like you're somehow cheating. It's free (assuming you've already got a bike), more fun than taking a bus or a train, good for you, and for me anyway at least as quick as any other way of getting there.

Bikes are boring get a penny farthing

:lol: imagine everyones reaction as you went cycling down the high street on a penny farthing, with the tweeds on.

Decent bike, I had the Hardrock up until a few weeks back, when some b*****d knicked it.

fnar fnar :lol:

Top tip for Cyclists : Remember to pay, at best, scant regard to traffic signals and road markings. For that matter remember to cycle in a dangerous manner through them and put your life at risk by cycling through red lights against other traffic at all opportunities.

Additionally, it is the fashion to scowl at motorists who have to swerve to avoid your inconsiderate and illegal manouvres.

Top tip for Cyclists : Remember to pay, at best, scant regard to traffic signals and road markings. For that matter remember to cycle in a dangerous manner through them and put your life at risk by cycling through red lights against other traffic at all opportunities.

Additionally, it is the fashion to scowl at motorists who have to swerve to avoid your inconsiderate and illegal manouvres.

:lol:

Soap back in the box now please.

Teddy says hello, by the way. :D

Edit: and that's not how you spell manoeuvres by the way! :P

Edited by HGG