The Official "ban Supras" Petition

If craigkillie takes supras' barrysnotter's bait then the debate about the perspective of the grass lines on a football pitch on the St Mirren v Lolmarnock thread is going to make for absolutely fascinating reading.

I'm not Spartacus.

Scary to think that Ayr fans still haven't forgiven me for raising concerns with their soccerdome scheme, even after 4 years. Honest Man himself even tried to get the thread closed after they made a fool of themselves :D

Edited by barrysnotter

I'm not Spartacus.Scary to think that Ayr fans still haven't forgiven me for raising concerns with their soccerdome scheme, even after 4 years. Honest Man himself even tried to get the thread closed after they made a fool of themselves :D

Now that the thread is dead, you should post again on it and ask us for an update. You only did that the four times before.

• 6 years later...
4 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

Just confirmed there

image.png.5408bc8bb8321f921c874693524e4916.png

All posts on the first page.  At that point this thread hadn't been posted on in three and a half years.

What mean?

Do you know nothing of the dotting wars? Quickest way to bulk dot is to start at the beginning and work your way through.