Paul Sturrock F*****g Hates Dundee

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply
As for the Saints fans' mock outrage at some of the comments in this thread, gooooood ane. WAP is littered with unpleasent representatives of your fanbase.

I agree. One of the reasons i am an infrequent visitor to that particular site.

If we are talking about parochial narrow-mindedness on club specific websites then Dundeemad surely takes the biscuit. I daresay, there isn't a standard grade between them.

I agree. One of the reasons i am an infrequent visitor to that particular site.

If we are talking about parochial narrow-mindedness on club specific websites then Dundeemad surely takes the biscuit. I daresay, there isn't a standard grade between them.

i take it you've never had the pleasure of this brilliant site then?

http://www.grange.demon.co.uk/saints/sjfc.htm

clear to see who are the bitterest. a few hundred miles to support your team in a pre season and all you can think of is your rivals!! :lol::lol:

Good point. My arab friends keep telling me how they don't give a toss about Dundee anymore, but we seem to be the main focus of all their recent 'witty' ditties.

I hear a good few Dundee fans have emailed Plymouth with complaints.

Surprised there aren't any Dees carping on about this yet. Cue mock outrage.

Luggy in wanting us to beat the dee b*****ds next time we play shocker :o

Should see the nik they have got themsevles in on dee-mad, forgetting they used to sing a song about him having a heart attack, like he wont know about that :rolleyes: , they have sang about ET and his illness aswell.

If one of their legends called us arab b*****ds or arab scumbags, i would never wish harm on them it wouldnt even enter my thought process, one of them have wished Luggies discease to get worse on dee-mad today, which is fairly sick and says it all about the individual as a person.

Better vid of it here from plymouth end :D

http://www.greensonscreen.co.uk/matchdispl...tdPSF08H/1v.wmv

I love that kinda stuff.......I know that Leishman fecking detest us.....

Even while at Livingston, he came out around 2.10pm at Brockville pre the game

And scrunged up a big gobber and spat on the park.....

Walked away with a big smile on his face while looking up to the main stand.....

I hate the man, but respect his terms of hatred........

Very similar to my mate pissing on the main doors of east end park 3am on a Sunday morning.....

Guest dorsetdee
f**k off you cock.

How can someone who supports a club with Alex Rae and Dave MacKinnon at the helm moan about anybody being unprofessional?

would never wish a DAB win but I hope they f**k it right up you lot next week.... you tosser

I didn't have to. treu blue has poured a whole can of petrol on the thing. i'm just here to enjoy watching dundee fc's last shred of p&b diginity go up in smoke.

we can link arms if you like.

I'm named after the man renowned as weatherfield's finest shop owner until he sadly booked a one way ticket to the great grocer's convention in the sky.

Oh, and i'd watch what you say about the chap in my avatar. the last time somebody (or some body) made that kind of accusation, they found themselves paying him a significant sum of money after a little jaunt to the court.

:lol: P&B and dignity in the same sentence,hilarious!! It's fuckwits like you who drag this site down to the depths which it is currently plumbing. The fuckwit fermer who started this thread is another. He knew the reaction this thread would provoke. All he did was bring it up and wait for the shit to hit the fan.

I joined this site thinking it was better than anything else on offer. That was true, but admin and mods on here seriously want to start doing their jobs and cutting out all the shit aimed at Dundee FC and eliminating the total wankers on here out to shit stir. They're dragging this site down.

As someone who is currently watching a close family member suffer from the disease i honestly would not wish it on my worst enemy. Some things HAVE to be bigger than football, However, with as much compassion and admiration for PS carrying on managing a football club he has come across very unprofessional and has come down alot in my estimation, he does look a proper idot. Just because he is ill does not mean that he can be excused from slaggging people and a city off that he was happy enough to live and work in for a number of years....

BUT

Life goes on.....

Dundee...SPL 2009/10!

:lol: P&B and dignity in the same sentence,hilarious!! It's fuckwits like you who drag this site down to the depths which it is currently plumbing. The fuckwit fermer who started this thread is another. He knew the reaction this thread would provoke. All he did was bring it up and wait for the shit to hit the fan.

I joined this site thinking it was better than anything else on offer. That was true, but admin and mods on here seriously want to start doing their jobs and cutting out all the shit aimed at Dundee FC and eliminating the total wankers on here out to shit stir. They're dragging this site down.

Spot on.

Jesus Christ, away and get real. Stop blaming other people for problems caused by idiots aligning themselves with your club.

I don't for even a single second think that most Dundee supporters are bad people. I have the pleasure of working with an awfy lot of them and as I've said before, they are to a man, proper gentlemen.

They're all disgusted by some of the filth that's come from some sections of your support as a result of this, but then they've got a sense of humour. Something you seem to be utterly devoid of.

If you spent your time denouncing the tripe spewed out by elements of your support and rebuking the tripe spewers instead of blaming me for posting something in jest which was latched onto by a phalanx of morons it'd go some way toward rehabilitating the repuation which Dundee supporters, rightly or wrongly, seem to have around these boards.

If it gets to the point where people can't post things for fear that other people might express offensive points of view in response then it'll be the end of this place. If you can't appreciate that then you've totally missed the point.

Away and have a think.

Guest SavotheGreat

A rant of the highest quality; brilliant! :lol:

The reason all the "shit" is "aimed at Dundee" is because you make yourselves such an easy target, how can we resist?

You ALWAYS react. If only you could restrain yourself and, em, NOT REACT, there wouldn't be so much "shit" aimed at Dundee. But then again, the reason he called you "scum" was because you would go as far as wishing for a man's DEATH simply because he insulted you and your football club. And you are telling me he isn't actually right on the money with his comments? :lol:

Jesus Christ, away and get real. Stop blaming other people for problems caused by idiots aligning themselves with your club.

I don't for even a single second think that most Dundee supporters are bad people. I have the pleasure of working with an awfy lot of them and as I've said before, they are to a man, proper gentlemen.

They're all disgusted by some of the filth that's come from some sections of your support as a result of this, but then they've got a sense of humour. Something you seem to be utterly devoid of.

If you spent your time denouncing the tripe spewed out by elements of your support and rebuking the tripe spewers instead of blaming me for posting something in jest which was latched onto by a phalanx of morons it'd go some way toward rehabilitating the repuation which Dundee supporters, rightly or wrongly, seem to have around these boards.

If it gets to the point where people can't post things for fear that other people might express offensive points of view in response then it'll be the end of this place. If you can't appreciate that then you've totally missed the point.

Away and have a think.

Good post.

Luggy's comments on the matter -

Sturrock later apologised if he had caused any offence and said his comments had been intended as banter.

He said, “My remarks were entirely tongue-in-cheek.

“If I have offended anyone I apologise but it was just banter, the sort of thing I’ve been on the receiving end of for the last 25 years whenever I’ve been out on the town in Dundee.

“I have no ill feelings towards Dundee fans and was deeply touched by the kind messages of support I received from them last week when I revealed I was suffering from Parkinson’s disease.”

http://www.thecourier.co.uk/output/2008/08...y11751277t0.asp

I think the emboldened bit says a lot. I've seen Utd players in town receiving a tirade of abuse from Dundee (and vice versa Dee's from UTD fans). It's not big and it's not clever. It's pretty pathetic, really. During 90 minutes of football, give 'em hell. Out in the town with mates or the missus? Poor show.

I still don't agree with what Luggy did, but again, is it really worth getting worked up into a frenzy about?

Away and have a think.

what were you expecting from a public forum? but in the long run probably a good thing as it has had those idiots banned!!

what were you expecting from a public forum? but in the long run probably a good thing as it has had those idiots banned!!

I expected a response, of course. Did I expect people to start going on about how he deserved to have Parkinsons and also to infer that Eddie Thomson's impending death was somehow hilarious? Absolutely not. Naive? Perhaps. But again, it's not my fault that there are sick people with sick ideas out there.

But sure, they're banned. Fantastic.

As for those on here trying to play it down, could you imagine the reaction if, for example, Celtic went down to play Aston Villa and after the match, Martin O'Neill came out with a mic and said beat those orange b*****ds?? Or Rangers going down to Birmingham and McLeish saying, beat those tattie-munching b*****ds?? We wouldn't hear the end of it.

Aye, because he made a sectarian remark there, didn't he? :rolleyes:

I thought it was quite funny :lol:

I expected a response, of course. Did I expect people to start going on about how he deserved to have Parkinsons and also to infer that Eddie Thomson's impending death was somehow hilarious? Absolutely not. Naive? Perhaps. But again, it's not my fault that there are sick people with sick ideas out there.

But sure, they're banned. Fantastic.

sometimes you do forget that there are absolute dicks in the world and disappointed that a so called dundee fan feels the need to get angry and stoop to the lowest level. banter is part and parcel of scottish football but the comments re thompson and sturrock are unforgivable.

Away and have a think.

Yeah, I agree those morons who posted about Sturrock's Parkinsons and Eddie Thompson's impending death are scum and have been rightly banned.

But what were you hoping, or expecting, to get from starting this thread?? Banter or not, you surely knew that it would stir things up.

A rant of the highest quality; brilliant! :lol:

The reason all the "shit" is "aimed at Dundee" is because you make yourselves such an easy target, how can we resist?

You ALWAYS react. If only you could restrain yourself and, em, NOT REACT, there wouldn't be so much "shit" aimed at Dundee. But then again, the reason he called you "scum" was because you would go as far as wishing for a man's DEATH simply because he insulted you and your football club. And you are telling me he isn't actually right on the money with his comments? :lol:

Try rephrasing that. I have never, and never will, delight in the impending death of a man suffering from a horrific disease. You're tarring our whole support with the same brush as the morons who've made frankly hideous comments on here.

I've got to laugh at the Dundee fans who get worked up about this. They seem like the kind of c***s who shout abuse at a player for 90 min then go greetin to the polis because he gave them the finger. Grow up ffs, the man was having a laugh with fans of a rival club who he has a lot of ties with.

Archived