Paul Sturrock F*****g Hates Dundee

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I thought he would have worse to say about a club that some of its fans have a song about him having a heart attack. Very dignified from Luggy.

It's all these years living in the shadow of United that's made them this way. Hard to take I suppose.

I thought he would have worse to say about a club that some of its fans have a song about him having a heart attack. Very dignified from Luggy.

Get off the moral high ground.

United aren't exactly squeaky-clean.

Coming from a fan of a team whose supporters held lighters in the air after the death of Norrie McCathie.

Sturrock probably just lost himself a good bit of respect and sympathy that he held with many, many dark blues. His stupid, unprofessional comments don't bother me personally, but I don't doubt that some dimwits will be on the case with nasty, sick songs in the same vein as the Eddie Thompson shockers that some of our short-on-braincell supporters came up with in recent times

Spot on - I can't see what all the fuss is about really. It wasn't the brightest thing to do and far from professional as you say, but it was obviously for the 'benefit' of the travelling arabs that had stayed on after the match. All it says to me is that Sturrock is as bitter as every United fan I've ever met - maybe it's because he never got to play for THE most successful side in Dundee ;)

I agree with you DeeJay. Sturrock probably just lost himself a good bit of respect and sympathy that he held with many, many dark blues. His stupid, unprofessional comments don't bother me personally, but I don't doubt that some dimwits will be on the case with nasty, sick songs in the same vein as the Eddie Thompson shockers that some of our short-on-braincell supporters came up with in recent times

Any comments regarding the man's health are absolutely inexcusable as indeed they are when directed toward Eddie Thomson. The knuckle draggers only need the slightest excuse to unburden themselves of any dignity that they might possess and unfortunately this incident appears to have provided ample provocation for the terminally stupid to rear back and spew forth vicious chunks of stinking, undigested bitterness all over the place. Most unpleasant.

I wonder what the odds on those who are most offended ever having used the phrase "dirty arab b*****ds" are? Evens?

Hypocrisy.

Any comments regarding the man's health are absolutely inexcusable as indeed they are when directed toward Eddie Thomson. The knuckle draggers only need the slightest excuse to unburden themselves of any dignity that they might possess and unfortunately this incident appears to have provided ample provocation for the terminally stupid to rear back and spew forth vicious chunks of stinking, undigested bitterness all over the place. Most unpleasant.

I wonder what the odds on those who are most offended ever having used the phrase "dirty arab b*****ds" are? Evens?

Hypocrisy.

Come on down off the moral high ground you're the bold boy who started all of this shyte in the first place. 'Hypocrisy' thats a good one..........you're the biggest hypocrit on here.

Come on down off the moral high ground you're the bold boy who started all of this shyte in the first place. 'Hypocrisy' thats a good one..........you're the biggest hypocrit on here.

Just because I posted the link it doesn't necessarily follow that I'm morally obligated not to make any comment on the reaction it provokes.

True, I posted it knowing it would get a reaction, but being a level-headed sort of person, I didn't assume that such depths would be plumbed in response as to refer to the man's ill health and also that of Eddie Thomson.

If denouncing that particular line of response makes me a hypocrite in your eyes then frankly, you're a twat and I'm proud to be a hypocrite.

Just because I posted the link it doesn't necessarily follow that I'm morally obligated not to make any comment on the reaction it provokes.

True, I posted it knowing it would get a reaction, but being a level-headed sort of person, I didn't assume that such depths would be plumbed in response as to refer to the man's ill health and also that of Eddie Thomson.

If denouncing that particular line of response makes me a hypocrite in your eyes then frankly, you're a twat and I'm proud to be a hypocrite.

You knew perfectly well what you were doing and what sort of reaction you would expect, so do me and everyone else a favour and cut out the bullshit and close this load of crap now. cheers.

Thats top quality from Luggy. It lacks taste and professionalism but I think it's great. One thing though; "make sure you beat those scumdee b*****ds"? Im guessing he calls the DABS Scumdee United in aw or do they come from another city called Dundee????

Guest wearedarkblue

"Keep him. in fact, i'd go one step further and pin this thread. that way everyone who's not already aware of the fact that the followers of the 'mighty' dees ( :lol: ) are scum will soon know all about it."

get a grip!! so that means he/she speaks for all Dundee fans?

:rolleyes:

Keep him. in fact, i'd go one step further and pin this thread. that way everyone who's not already aware of the fact that the followers of the 'mighty' dees ( :lol: ) are scum will soon know all about it.

You mean do dundee a favour? :lol:

The truth will out.

I was wondering when you were gonna slither out from under your stone and throw more fuel on the 'bile bonfire' Nice one! you never dissapoint. B)

Archived