Paul Sturrock F*****g Hates Dundee

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest proudtobeanarab
Not really, a fan posted it on these message boards! Chin up!

you miss the point gibraltar ,because a lot of dundee supporters believe they are the big when something like this happens you go in the huff and cry foul ,whether he meant it or not ,he apologised and said sorry for upsetting all you sensitive dundee fc types and i do look on the dundee forum for a good laugh from time to time ,so yes i admit it i cant get dundee off my mind ;):D:lol:

you miss the point gibraltar ,because a lot of dundee supporters believe they are the big when something like this happens you go in the huff and cry foul ,whether he meant it or not ,he apologised and said sorry for upsetting all you sensitive dundee fc types and i do look on the dundee forum for a good laugh from time to time ,so yes i admit it i cant get dundee off my mind ;):D:lol:

Good, well that clears that up then - OBSSESSED.

One final point though, it didn't upset me in the slightest, I found it hilarious, and just to clear something else up, we don't "believe" we're a big club, we know we are - the oldest and most successful one in the City of Dundee (just incase you weren't aware like)

He is a total c**t but why are we getting so bothered about it?

Its not as if we've giving him applause or respect over the years, hes just giving back abuse hes recieved basically.

We're off to see Paul Sturrock...

Just because I posted the link it doesn't necessarily follow that I'm morally obligated not to make any comment on the reaction it provokes.

True, I posted it knowing it would get a reaction, but being a level-headed sort of person, I didn't assume that such depths would be plumbed in response as to refer to the man's ill health and also that of Eddie Thomson.

If denouncing that particular line of response makes me a hypocrite in your eyes then frankly, you're a twat and I'm proud to be a hypocrite.

But it's OK for United fans to sing about Rae's alcoholism??

:lol: P&B and dignity in the same sentence,hilarious!! It's fuckwits like you who drag this site down to the depths which it is currently plumbing. The fuckwit fermer who started this thread is another. He knew the reaction this thread would provoke. All he did was bring it up and wait for the shit to hit the fan.

I joined this site thinking it was better than anything else on offer. That was true, but admin and mods on here seriously want to start doing their jobs and cutting out all the shit aimed at Dundee FC and eliminating the total wankers on here out to shit stir. They're dragging this site down.

One of the mods that frequents this forum is pure thoroughbred Dundee hater, no chance.

what i want to know is if we are scumdee, does that make arabs scumdee united? so majority of arabs there who are mostly proud dundonians have heard one of their idols refer to city as scumdee!! <_< is that not the kind of thing a high horsed perth fermer or aberdonian would say?

He is a total c**t but why are we getting so bothered about it?

Its not as if we've giving him applause or respect over the years, hes just giving back abuse hes recieved basically.

We're off to see Paul Sturrock...

He is not a total c**t........he is a total fat c**t.

what i want to know is if we are scumdee, does that make arabs scumdee united? so majority of arabs there who are mostly proud dundonians have heard one of their idols refer to city as scumdee!! <_< is that not the kind of thing a high horsed perth fermer or aberdonian would say?

I believe we are the DABS!

The Dirty arab B*******!

Pot Kettle over the whole affair.

Guest proudtobeanarab

boys boys grow up here he said it get over it and gibraltar come up with something original,it is a bit tedious to go on and on about history ,dundee supporters seem to have a chip on their shoulders about everybody hating them ,maybe if you did'nt react as you have,then people would not keep on throwing tasties at you , i mean its not as if dundee players or ex players have done similiar things at supporters functions and the like ,no these things dont go on and never have take it for what it was meant a remark that was to send utd fans away with a smile on their face ,if it was the other way around i don't suppose i would be very happy but i certainly would'nt have this over reaction ;):)

boys boys grow up here he said it get over it and gibraltar come up with something original,it is a bit tedious to go on and on about history ,dundee supporters seem to have a chip on their shoulders about everybody hating them ,maybe if you did'nt react as you have,then people would not keep on throwing tasties at you , i mean its not as if dundee players or ex players have done similiar things at supporters functions and the like ,no these things dont go on and never have take it for what it was meant a remark that was to send utd fans away with a smile on their face ,if it was the other way around i don't suppose i would be very happy but i certainly would'nt have this over reaction ;):)

Fine. You can go away now then.

What a load of patronising pish.

Guest SALTHILLCLYDE
Well done Paul. Nice shout out for all the children in the crowd. I can just imagine a few Plymouth families walking home.

'Daddy, what's a Scumdee b*****d? Is that what our manager really said?'

'I'm not sure son, but yes. Yes he did say that,' Dad replies, shaking his head. 'Maybe it's because of the medication.'

You are a tit of the highest order mate,as if kids don't hear worse than that everyday,sturrock is a legend if not before that then he is now

Guest dee4life
You are a tit of the highest order mate,as if kids don't hear worse than that everyday,sturrock is a legend if not before that then he is now

I actually cringed that he had to stoop that low to get a reaction,if he was a legend he would probably not need to behave like that.Sturrock got mixed up and thought he was speaking to st johnstone fans.Legend my arse.

Guest proudtobeanarab
I actually cringed that he had to stoop that low to get a reaction,if he was a legend he would probably not need to behave like that.Sturrock got mixed up and thought he was speaking to st johnstone fans.Legend my arse.

is that it well boys and girls worry ye not give it a day or two and i'm sure something or some one else will feel dundee supporters wrath ,i'm just disappointed with your replies'like it or not the guy is a legend and as for the swearing if you saw the clip 'it was half an hour after the game stop it and grow up and dont start moralising i mean swearing say no more ha ha its just sad that there's no banter .

Storm in a teacup. The classic "we can slag them but as soon as they slag us we cant take it" scenario. It was a joke for f**k sake, did the guy insult anyone personally? pick your toys and dummies up, you whinging idiots.

Perspective people!

Sturrock was WRONG to say what he said.

Dundee fans (a very small minority) were WRONG to make some of the comments in retaliation.

Wrong + wrong = wrong!

Time to move on.....

the man showed after all these years the dark blues are still on his mind. :lol:

yea he is haunted by dfc despite scoring more in the derby fixture than anyone else in history and rarely playing on the losing side against them. :rolleyes:

it was a bit of banter with the united fans who remained for 30minutes after full time, is he supposed to say "wish the dee all the best from me, since they were kind enough to sing about my heart attack" :rolleyes:<_<

is that it well boys and girls worry ye not give it a day or two and i'm sure something or some one else will feel dundee supporters wrath ,i'm just disappointed with your replies'like it or not the guy is a legend and as for the swearing if you saw the clip 'it was half an hour after the game stop it and grow up and dont start moralising i mean swearing say no more ha ha its just sad that there's no banter .

Can you type this nonsense out again using proper english with punctuation please, and then, perhaps I might be able to read it. You ignorant illiterate oaf.

Archived