Paul Sturrock F*****g Hates Dundee

I've got to laugh at the Dundee fans who get worked up about this. They seem like the kind of c***s who shout abuse at a player for 90 min then go greetin to the polis because he gave them the finger. Grow up ffs, the man was having a laugh with fans of a rival club who he has a lot of ties with.

the man showed after all these years the dark blues are still on his mind. :lol:

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Frightening cries of outrage from Dundee fans. I love all this "unprofessional" claim.

As if "Scumdee b*****ds" was majorly insulting! Grow up and dry your eyes. Any excuse to have a pop at us across the road.

If you can be offended by this comment, you havent been out in society for about 10 years. He could have said alot worse of a club that ran kids out the door and made them unemployed at the attempt of being a big club, while at the same time having no care for their shareholders who had invested so much for no return.

Anyway, the big Spanish boy looks quality!

What probably annoys most folk is that he was wished well after his revelation of his fight against Parkinson's disease by hordes of blue noses. To then turn around and say what he did wasn't exactly the brightest thing to do.

The wonders of camera phones ahe. :)

The inability of some to seperate good natured football railliery from personal life has been Scotlands shame for a number of years now!

Frightening cries of outrage from Dundee fans. I love all this "unprofessional" claim.

As if "Scumdee b*****ds" was majorly insulting! Grow up and dry your eyes. Any excuse to have a pop at us across the road.

If you can be offended by this comment, you havent been out in society for about 10 years. He could have said alot worse of a club that ran kids out the door and made them unemployed at the attempt of being a big club, while at the same time having no care for their shareholders who had invested so much for no return.

Anyway, the big Spanish boy looks quality!

Would it be possible for you to complete a post without droning on about Dundees administration period or the fact they paid off the YTS kids? cheers.

Yeah, I agree those morons who posted about Sturrock's Parkinsons and Eddie Thompson's impending death are scum and have been rightly banned.

But what were you hoping, or expecting, to get from starting this thread?? Banter or not, you surely knew that it would stir things up.

I've admitted as much. I fully expected a reaction. But the fact that certain people took it further than the majority of people are prepared to accept as reasonable isn't something I'm going to apologise for. They're the ones who've shown themselves up. Maybe I gave them the platform to do so, but if you want to play that game then you should take it to its logical end: Let's blame Div for the existence of Pie and Bovril. Or sod it, let's make a pariah of Tim Berners-Lee for inventing the internet and providing the knuckle-draggers of the world with an outlet for their hatred.

See my point?

Would it be possible for you to complete a post without droning on about Dundees administration period or the fact they paid off the YTS kids? cheers.

Prob about as possible as you ever seeing the failings of your own club. I was just highlighting its nothing to be offended by and the reaction to this whole things is more than embarrassing to the fans of your club. Espescially those who have taken an exception to the comments.

So in summary, a "professional" football character acts unprofessional, gets caught and makes a fool of himself and gets a reaction from the people he called scum in essense. Sounds kinda standard to myself. I retract my wishes and support to the belter.

Prob about as possible as you ever seeing the failings of your own club. I was just highlighting its nothing to be offended by and the reaction to this whole things is more than embarrassing to the fans of your club. Espescially those who have taken an exception to the comments.

The biggest thing I find hilarious about the whole thing is just how obsessed the Arabs are with us. To travel all the way to Plymouth and sing about how an ex player and manager hates their rivals just proves how bitter the Arabs are.

Bitter fans, jealous of our history and an ex player and manager who's bitter that he never had the privelege of playing for the most successful club in the City of Dundee. 5-4 Chipie, I feel your pain :lol:

The biggest thing I find hilarious about the whole thing is just how obsessed the Arabs are with us. To travel all the way to Plymouth and sing about how an ex player and manager hates their rivals just proves how bitter the Arabs are.

Bitter fans, jealous of our history and an ex player and manager who's bitter that he never had the privelege of playing for the most successful club in the City of Dundee. 5-4 Chipie, I feel your pain :lol:

Well how's about a group of Dundee supporters singing about "walking down the Provy Road to kick f**k out United" during any number of games which United aren't actually involved in? Does that prove how bitter the Dees are?

Well how's about a group of Dundee supporters singing about "walking down the Provy Road to kick f**k out United" during any number of games which United aren't actually involved in? Does that prove how bitter the Dees are?

Sorry, but I don't think you get it Wendy - we have no reason to be "bitter" towards them, as we are the City's most successful team B)

Guest proudtobeanarab
:lol::lol::lol:

:P

the fact is paul sturrock played up to utd supporters that wre there so what ,the problem is that dundee supporters still think that they are the big club as witnessed by bob brannans comments on his q and a interveiw on the dundee forum saying that dundee fans keep telling him ,that they are the bigger club prove it by buying season tickets and the last comment only reinforces it .you are not get over it and sturrock only said what most utd supporters think.

:D

the fact is paul sturrock played up to utd supporters that wre there so what ,the problem is that dundee supporters still think that they are the big club as witnessed by bob brannans comments on his q and a interveiw on the dundee forum saying that dundee fans keep telling him ,that they are the bigger club prove it by buying season tickets and the last comment only reinforces it .you are not get over it and sturrock only said what most utd supporters think.

Did anyone else get a sore head trying to read that? :wacko:

What a strange post - another Arab obssessed enough with the most successful club in Dundee, to go and take OUR Chairmans comments from OUR website.

Archived