Paul Sturrock F*****g Hates Dundee

And this is different from the boy for wishing ill health on that p***k?

That presents an interesting philosophical debate.

If someone wishes death on another, does that make it fine for them to have death wished upon them?

So as to answer this question, the key fundamentals of the issue need to be fully analysed and extrapolated into a set of empirical data. With careful analysis of the prototypical scenarios subsequently extracted, we can reach a conclusion.

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If someone wishes death on another, does that make it fine for them to have death wished upon them?

So as to answer this question, the key fundamentals of the issue need to be fully analysed and extrapolated into a set of empirical data. With careful analysis of the prototypical scenarios subsequently extracted, we can reach a conclusion.

A simple yes or no would have done it East. :D

:lol:

I didn't have to. treu blue has poured a whole can of petrol on the thing. i'm just here to enjoy watching dundee fc's last shred of p&b diginity go up in smoke.

we can link arms if you like.

I'm named after the man renowned as weatherfield's finest shop owner until he sadly booked a one way ticket to the great grocer's convention in the sky.

Oh, and i'd watch what you say about the chap in my avatar. the last time somebody (or some body) made that kind of accusation, they found themselves paying him a significant sum of money after a little jaunt to the court.

Okay you may be named after him, but to use his picture as your alias/avatar means to me that you don't condemn his actions, otherwise you wouldn't use it. So by using his avatar it implies to me that you actually don't disagree with his actions, thus you don't disagree with racial or Jewish insults, thus you are a hypocrit! So get your own house in order before you start getting on at Dundee fans.

For all you know, I could be bloody Idi Amin Dada but you don't see his picture as my avatar!

P.S., I don't see anything wrong with Luggy's comments, I'm sure we've called him worse and if you can't take the insults you shouldn't give them.

Okay you may be named after him, but to use his picture as your alias/avatar means to me that you don't condemn his actions, otherwise you wouldn't use it. So by using his avatar it implies to me that you actually don't disagree with his actions, thus you don't disagree with racial or jewish comments, thus you are a hypocrit! So get your own house in order before you start getting on at Dundee fans.

What actions? stop now. you're currently making an arse of it, which is harmless in itself, but i'd hate to see anyone take it any further. ;)

Indeed. I propose that as an entry point it could be taken as a question of karmic causality. Does a morally good or bad deed generate its good or bad consequences for the responsible agent either in this OR in one of his or her future lives? Obviously this supposes the existence of re-incarnation and therefore, that particular clause will require further examination.

Who's with me?

i thought it was quite funny....ah those wee tangerine fuds getting ah excited aboot Luggy swearing.......simple things for simple people..............glad to see they still worry about us though thought they might have forgotten about us LOL

You knew perfectly well what you were doing and what sort of reaction you would expect, so do me and everyone else a favour and cut out the bullshit and close this load of crap now. cheers.

<_< Exacty .....he knew what the outcome of posting his pysh would be but he is so gormless he carried on anyway and acts like an innocent bystander as he watches the trainwreck..........nae surprise really just a sad bored fermer from a county town :(

What actions? stop now. you're currently making an arse of it, which is harmless in itself, but i'd hate to see anyone take it any further. ;)

I 'allegedly' heard someone say that Mr Roberts was a right fucking penis. B)

Well, obviously he shouldn't do it, and I'd probably be more critical if it were my own club involved, but it made me giggle. I'm easily pleased that way.

I always liked Sturrock and still do.

Jesus Christ.

Ric? Where the f**k are you?

You might have just answered your question before you even asked it - seeing as it's Sunday perhaps Ric's at his local GodZone (or is it church?) praising that Jebus guy that nobody pays much attention to these days.

Take alook around you, he's hardly alone in making 'humorous' jibes about devastating diseases. i'm assuming you are young and naive, but don't worry, you will learn.

dundee fc = scum

:lol: Mr Roberts/ Miles =Jaun Kerr

He didn't type the responses...

No, but he built the bonfire and then invited passers by to through petroleum all over it, and sadly to me that makes him the biggest w**k of all. (the shit stirrer standing in the corner giggling)

<_< Exacty .....he knew what the outcome of posting his pysh would be but he is so gormless he carried on anyway and acts like an innocent bystander as he watches the trainwreck..........nae surprise really just a sad bored fermer from a county town :(

If the thread has become a trainwreck I take no responsibility for it. I may have given birth to the debate but to use an only slightly flawed religious analogy, blaming me for the resultant tangents is like blaming God for the existence of evil when everyone's got the free will to say and do as they please. The opinions of a few sick individuals are not my responsibility.

Archived